Sox and Roll is back up!

RedPinStripes

Your new site absolutely SUCKS ASS!!!  It's not interactive like www.sox-and-roll.com was.  Bring back the old site!  Forcing Sox fans to endure that half-assed site AIN'T RIGHT!!!!! lol :bringit

What the f*** are you talking about? Not interactive? Half assed site? I think it looks better then the old one. and it dont take 5 minutes to load. :fyou

With the bills for Chisport right now, i dont feel like paying for another Domain and server. I might get another domain, but not sure about using another live365 station since i'm already paying for chisport.

With the bills for Chisport right now, i dont feel like paying for another Domain and server. I might get another domain, but not sure about using another live365 station since i'm already paying for chisport.

do we need to raise some funds here somehow? I'd take that project on if there is any interest, and apply for 501[C][3] status for contributions to be tax deductable. I mean, we share in an educational process of transmitting Soxness from one generation to another - I can get us through the IRS s*** if there is interest and a need to raise some $$ to defray these costs, but we'd have to set up a non-profit corporation and guess what, I can do that too. It is good to have a friend who does these things regularly in a law office.. and that friend would be me. Let me know what you think.

do we need to raise some funds here somehow? I'd take that project on if there is any interest, and apply for 501[C][3] status for contributions to be tax deductable. I mean, we share in an educational process of transmitting Soxness from one generation to another - I can get us through the IRS s*** if there is interest and a need to raise some $$ to defray these costs, but we'd have to set up a non-profit corporation and guess what, I can do that too. It is good to have a friend who does these things regularly in a law office.. and that friend would be me. Let me know what you think.

If i get the union trucking job in march, we wont have to worry about money. :)

You guys can sell s***ty candy bars in streets at red lights!

LOL!

SnR will be used once a week and since Chisport will be running at least 4-6 days a week in the summer, there is no point in getting a domain name for SnR. It will do the same thing just as well as last year, but it wont cost us 200.00 this year. :)

the offer stands if ever needed

Naa. thanx anyway cw. I might be able to get a server for snr so it's always on air, but no one listens when we're not live. And i am using a different broadcaster for SnR that is free. My pc has to be the server when we're live though. I'm going to figure out between shout cast and live365 which one is better because i'll prolly get 1 server for both stations if it will be cheaper and the freebie works well.

Really we dont need a domain. There will be direct links on Soxnet, soxtalk, and chisport. it will be doing the same thing, but not costing us money. Just time and that dont bother me since i enjoy doing it.