Family Guy comin back

GASHWOUND

I was just gonna post this, but you beat me!

How dare you!! Only I can post Family Guy News!!!!! :lol:

:cheers Here's to Fox (hopefully) making the right decsion

Heh, heh, heh..I'm the fastest post in the North America..

I'm so fast, I'll be posting a link of the premiere date of Family Guy before a single character is drawn in no time.. :D

Folks, it's 20th century FOX asking for more shows. Does not mean it'll be on FOX TV. I've heard and perhaps Cali our "Hollywood Reporter" knows more, but I'd imagine it'll be on Cartoon Network. If they do get the show back into production, FOX would have to put it in a good time slot this time. I'd do it as a lead in to 24, or one of their other real good shows.

Alright here's the deal with what I've read. Seth has said that making a cartoon like Family Guy costs a lot of money, so they would need a big budget to produce them again. Cartoon Network would not have enough money to provide that budget. So that's why he was talking about making a straight to DVD movie of it. But if 20th Century Fox is behind it so much, they could get FOX TV to put it back on, because they would have a nice budget.

I agree they would need to put it in a nice timeslot. I've always said it would do fine on Sunday Night with the other animated shows.

Also, who knows what will be ratings "gold" come 2005, assuming FG comes back, but your best bet if you go by top rated FOX shows now, Family Guy would be best suited if it followed American Idol