And on the third day...

sox4lifeinPA

It was killing me not having soxtalk there to read.  WSI just isn't the same as soxtalk.

WSI's main discussion area for the sox is good.........its on par with Pale Hose here on soxtalk. Whenever I'm at school I notice most of the important newspaper articles posted on both sites.

What we kick their asses in is the off topic section. Even though we might get in fights more often it seems to be more of a community here. On the topic of fighting......it appeared that one of our posters (Forkit) got booted off of WSI for disagreeing with someone name Pale Hose George; probably the same guy who wrote the bad review for us on that one site.

Besides that incident, I was surprised to see a topic titled "soxtalk.com" and not one person ripped our site.

On the topic of fighting......it appeared that one of our posters (Forkit) got booted off of WSI for disagreeing with some dork name Pale Hose George; probably the same idiot who wrote the bad review for us on that one site. 

Besides that incident, I was surprised to see a topic titled "soxtalk.com" and not one person ripped our site.

PHG is the webmaster there. The problem that I have with him is that if you disagree with him, you are automatically wrong. I've tried a few times saying that it is simply a difference of opinion, but he still came back with the "I'm right, you're wrong," and usually a few insults to boot.

I, too, was surprised that the soxtalk.com thread wasn't deleted. When it wasn't deleted or turn into a flame thread, I was thoroughly surprised.

WSI's main discussion area for the sox is good.........its on par with Pale Hose here on soxtalk.  Whenever I'm at school I notice most of the important newspaper articles posted on both sites. 

What we kick their asses in is the off topic section.  Even though we might get in fights more often it seems to be more of a community here.  On the topic of fighting......it appeared that one of our posters (Forkit) got booted off of WSI for disagreeing with someone name Pale Hose George; probably the same guy who wrote the bad review for us on that one site. 

Can you point me to that thread at WSI? I'm just curious and I can't find forkit's name on their members list.

PHG is the webmaster there.  The problem that I have with him is that if you disagree with him, you are automatically wrong.  I've tried a few times saying that it is simply a difference of opinion, but he still came back with the "I'm right, you're wrong," and usually a few insults to boot.

I, too, was surprised that the soxtalk.com thread wasn't deleted.  When it wasn't deleted or turn into a flame thread, I was thoroughly surprised.

Yeah, only one person said anything bad about here, and really if you think about it, there were only a select few people who bashed WSI here, and of those most have been banned for doing the samethings here, as they probably did overthere.

I used to think george was just a douche bag who would never admit he was wrong. Now, after seeing how many times he has buried his head in the sand against people with legitamite arguments, I seriously think he may be psychotic.

I used to think george was just a douche bag who would never admit he was wrong.  Now, after seeing how many times he has buried his head in the sand against people with legitamite arguments, I seriously think he may be psychotic.

Count on spiff to get me to laugh out loud. I honestly think that if it weren't for one or two people I would be alright hanging out over there. Too bad they are in charge. Oh, and I'm not talking about Daver.