Sniper sentenced to death

Queen Prawn

IMO i wouldnt give him death i would put him in solitary confinment for the rest of his life, feeding him food from a little crack in the door.

what would you rather have:

-death and get it over with

or

- sitting in a pitch dark room for the next 50+ years with no one to talk to and nothin to do???

In my criminal justice class today our professor brought up an interesting topic on the lethal injection (Which would more then likely be used to execute Mohammed). He said that many scientists believe that there is atleast one chemical used in the process that make death extremely painful. As it goes the bodies nervous system is paralyzed but the brain is still active, thus still feels pain. Thats why those who watch a lethal injection never see the criminal move

Of course the certain chemical causing pain is speculation...because its not as if anyone is willing to be a guinea pig.

Painful or not in the end this guy deserves to die. Lets hope the judge doesnt overturn the sentence and give him life in prison.

The dude should be put to death, that's for sure. I wish they build a gallows at that mall by the Washington momument and string his ass up. And televise it!!! Send a message to anyone else out there that decides they'd like to terrorize and murder Americans.

Screw this politically correct bulls***.