Beasty

SuperSteve

beastlys a mod all right.

Just look at the calendar....he has already totally revamped it. Birthday dates used to be the only dates filled in before Beastly took control. He removed all of those and added in a whole bunch of crap. INcluding my favorite day, December 26. Just look at it before he changes it.

Happy (Eid) al Fitr Day to all! Let's get cahrazy!

Ross has always been wanting to help, and I thought this would be a good start for him. He will put in like game dates and such that I did last year. And FYI, the color I put in for him was violet, not pink. :) I was going thru the colors of the rainbow.

Happy (Eid) al Fitr Day to all! Let's get cahrazy!

Ross has always been wanting to help, and I thought this would be a good start for him. He will put in like game dates and such that I did last year. And FYI, the color I put in for him was violet, not pink.  :) I was going thru the colors of the rainbow.

I know pink when I see it. :lol:

FESTIVUS!!!! Its on December 23, you may not know what it is but im sure im not the only one who does :headbang

A Festivus for the rest of us!!!!!!!

Wait a minute.........that might actually work on soxtalk. Besides the idea of the pole, we should have a day devoted to expressing all our anger towards other soxtalk members or the whitesox in general. Basically anything goes without the risk of being banned.....it would be a smash hit. :D

24 hours of nonstop insults; everyone could vent and I'm sure a few would cry....but it would just be funny. But I know the more "correct and senior" members of this board would disagree. At the risk of some civil war II it could be disastrous, but thats why im still a member while Beastly is moving up

By the way, did they actually say Dec. 23 on that Seinfeld episode.

EDIT: Incase anybody quotes me before I edit this post Im putting the first line in green so the "sensitive" people on this board dont take this too serious. Though I would approve a day like this..... :lol:

A Festivus for the rest of us!!!!!!! 

Wait a minute.........that might actually work on soxtalk.  Besides the idea of the pole, we should have a day devoted to expressing all our anger towards other soxtalk members or the whitesox in general.  Basically anything goes without the risk of being banned.....it would be a smash hit.  :D

24 hours of nonstop insults; everyone could vent and I'm sure a few would cry....but it would just be funny.  But  I know the more "correct and senior" members of this board would disagree. 

By the way, did they actually say Dec. 23 on that Seinfeld episode.

EDIT: Incase anybody quotes me before I edit this post Im putting the first line in green so the "sensitive" people on this board dont take this too serious.  Though I would approve a day like this..... :lol:

yeah, that would be awesome

and i havent seen that episode in a long time but i ran a search on festivus and found this big seinfeld site and it said it was the 23

here is the site on it