Gammons on Tuesday's AM Sportcenter

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

Well I seriously think Izturis would get it done from the Sox perspective...dont' know if the Dodgers do it.  And The Brewers don't seem to have a high asking price for Sexson, its more take his salary off their hands.  If they offered Mota and a solid to good prospect, I think they could get the deal done. 

I think they'd be a lot better with Gagne still in the pen and Sexson and Jose then with Mota in the pen and Garciapara.

Either way the Dodgers still want to move Odalis Perez because he's upset with the organization.

Why is Odalis upset at the Los Angeles organization?

Why is Odalis upset at the Los Angeles organization?

He fell out of favor with Tracy and a lot of Dodger players. He made comments about them not giving it their all and how Tracy is just accepting it and it really upset some people in the organization.

Basically he was saying the truth. Perez has a lot of heart and has an attitude when people around him don't try to help him out.

He fell out of favor with Tracy and a lot of Dodger players.  He made comments about them not giving it their all and how Tracy is just accepting it and it really upset some people in the organization.

Basically he was saying the truth.  Perez has a lot of heart and has an attitude when people around him don't try to help him out.

Perez should really fit in with Sox.