Steff, my friend

sox4lifeinPA

it sounds like you and I would make heavy use of the ignore/ban option on soxtalk. haha, you doing alright today? stressed about the holidays? I'm not sure what my excuse is, but I've got a short string with a whole lot of "ignorant people" as you said it.

it sounds like you and I would make heavy use of the ignore/ban option on soxtalk. haha, you doing alright today? stressed about the holidays? I'm not sure what my excuse is, but I've got a short string with a whole lot of "ignorant people" as you said it.

For the most part, I'm OK. Thank you for asking.

The holidays are stressful enough and with family crawling all over the place the next 4 weeks things will definitely be tested.

Just irritates me when "some" think it's "funny" to make light of serious issues. I have mental ignore. But sometimes posts are just too stupid not to respond. :angry:

you're so insensitive and such a baby for not being able to handle blatant personal attacks, Steff :rolleyes:  ;)

But I'm not ignorant ;)

(as in lack of mental knowledge and common sense for those who might be offended by the word "ignorant")

Okay I am new here, but every single post that I have read from you has been constant whining and b****ing. Sad.

Okay I am new here, but every single post that I have read from you has been constant whining and b****ing. Sad.

And seeing as how you are new here... you might want to read a bit more as to get a better feel for posters before you insult them..?

Just a thought.

Dont know if this anewseason guy is bmr...but someone who might be is a new member named CRector. When I was snooping in the locate a member feature on the main page I saw this guy was looking at a thread that was devoted to WSI acting like Nazis.

Now what made me believe it was BMR is that the thread was created so long ago (not as if a new member would just come upon it). BMR created the thread and argued throughout it. Though CRector has only made one post so I couldnt make any further assumptions on his identity.

Dont know if this anewseason guy is bmr...but someone who might be is a new member named CRector.  When I was snooping in the locate a member feature on the main page I saw this guy was looking at a thread that was devoted to WSI acting like Nazis. 

Now what made me believe it was BMR is that the thread was created so long ago (not as if a new member would just come upon it).  BMR created the thread and argued throughout it. Though CRector has only made one post so I couldnt make any further assumptions on his identity.

anewseason is BMR. And it is being taken care of.