Bad Santa

The Critic

I enjoyed this movie quite a bit! It's dark, it's angry, it's depressed, it's vulgar and it's funny.

Mrs. Critic did NOT enjoy it as much as I did, but she's a lot nicer person than I am!

:D

If anyone takes their kid to this movie, if the kid is NOT yet a teenager, they should be punched in the face. This is the OPPOSITE of a children's movie!!

I have a feeling that this will be one of those movies I have to watch every time I am channel-surfing and I happen to stumble across it on HBO or something.

I enjoyed this movie quite a bit! It's dark, it's angry, it's depressed, it's vulgar and it's funny.

Mrs. Critic did NOT enjoy it as much as I did, but she's a lot nicer person than I am!

:D

If anyone takes their kid to this movie, if the kid is NOT yet a teenager, they should be punched in the face. This is the OPPOSITE of a children's movie!!

I have a feeling that this will be one of those movies I have to watch every time I am channel-surfing and I happen to stumble across it on HBO or something.

I gotta go see this flick.

Someone is not familiar with the "Silent Night, Deadly Night" movies.

Not that I have seen em either.

Wow....I remember those movies. There was a series of about 5 or 6 of them; all straight to video. A couple years back they had one of them on Svengoulie; it was about dolls coming to life and killing people.

But this Bad Santa movie sure came our of nowhere. I only saw previews of it several days before it was released. People who made it probably knew it would not compete with Cat in the hat and elf. If its nearly as good as Critic says it is I may give it a look after Gothika