movie weekend

sox4lifeinPA

Drumline (yeah yeah...I know, but I actually saw one of those bands on wednesday night and they ROCK! so I had to check it out. not a bad movie actually)

Traffic- always a good choice....man, I get kinda weepy at the end though when Benny del Toro is sitting in the stands of the baseball game.

The Kid stays in the picture- interesting, not great, but worth seeing.

Training Day- once again, a safe but great choice. Denzel probably didn't deserve the oscar for THIS movie, but he's still freakin' great.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind- I'm watching it now...

Drumline (yeah yeah...I know, but I actually saw one of those bands on wednesday night and they ROCK! so I had to check it out. not a bad movie actually)

I was in a Drumline for 2 years, and that was not the kind of experience I had. Plus the guys in that movie are in a parade band. I really don't like parade bands. The guys who are really badass are those in DCI (Drum Corps International) Those guys are f***ing insanely good.

yeah, I think in the south bands like this are prevelant. I saw this band from Prairie View A&M this week....They freakin' rocked.

They broke it down like this hip hop big band. I can't explain it, but I'm praying that they're at the TAMU v. PVAM bball game.

yeah, I think in the south bands like this are prevelant. I saw this band from Prairie View A&M this week....They freakin' rocked.

They broke it down like this hip hop big band. I can't explain it, but I'm praying that they're at the TAMU v. PVAM bball game.

Well most College bands are Parade Bands, I'm not a fan of all the dancing and s***. DCI is an independent group that people do in the summer. I like them better cause they play really cool music, and the shows have themes etc. Most parade bands play current pop songs and music you would hear on the radio, mixed with Jazz etc.