Saw it on ESPN.com. This f***ing pisses me off:

Rose

Baxter

Marshall

-For-

Antonio Davis

Jerome Williams

Chris Jefferies

It would've been ok to trade Jalen but why trade Donny, Donny is good. And Baxter is a hell of a lot better than Chris Jefferies! Who the f*** is Chris Jefferies. This is a sad day. :fyou

Saw it on ESPN.com.  This f***ing pisses me off:

Rose

Baxter

Marshall

-For-

Antonio Davis

Jerome Williams

Chris Jefferies

It would've been ok to trade Jalen but why trade Donny, Donny is good.  And Baxter is a hell of a lot better than Chris Jefferies!  Who the f*** is Chris Jefferies.  This is a sad day.  :fyou

:huh:

Uhh...I sorta think we got taken on this trade..

I don't mind ridding of Rose, but this doesn't look like a winner..And did we have to get rid of Marshal...he was a solid scorer and rebounder..and who's gonna be scoring for this team?

We may have maybe boosted up our D, but we don't have any scorers on this team.. :ph34r:

Yeah, I know. Why the hell did we trade Marshall? Jefferies amounts to abseloutly nothing. So we basically just get two rebounders in Davis and Williams. I guess we are gonna have to live with Pippen and Fizer and guys like that to score. (Please excuse me while I got puke)

Good point.  how much better would this team be with Brad Miller and Ron Artest.  Two guys who know how to play defense and hustle.

Brad Miller with the Bulls, or the Brad Miller who played with actual NBA players with the Pacers and Kings? See, Brad Miller couldn't play dead for the Bulls, you put him on a team with great players on the floor around him and he's good.

Artest is one hell of a player, who is finally on medication after being a ticking timebomb for years. Other teams would kill to have him now, but before everyone was afraid to touch him.

Point is this, salaries have to match folks. Dollar for Dollar.

Marshall and Rose we're both cancers in that locker room. You bring in two guys who play defense and bring it every night.

Brad Miller with the Bulls, or the Brad Miller who played with actual NBA players with the Pacers and Kings? See, Brad Miller couldn't play dead for the Bulls, you put him on a team with great players on the floor around him and he's good.

Artest is one hell of a player, who is finally on medication after being a ticking timebomb for years. Other teams would kill to have him now, but before everyone was afraid to touch him.

Point is this, salaries have to match folks. Dollar for Dollar.

Marshall and Rose we're both cancers in that locker room. You bring in two guys who play defense and bring it every night.

Guys they got back DO NOT bring it every night.

Williams and Davis are known for being guys who "bring it" every night.

I don't think this trade was good as the Bulls should have gotten more, but as bad as this team has played this year, a change needed to happen, which is what it all comes down too. The players the Bulls gave up really weren't of much value to the team and the guys they are bringing in will likely bring a better attitude and effort.

I know i'm happy to see Rose gone and I'm looking foward to seeing Williams play.

Williams and Davis are known for being guys who "bring it" every night.

I don't think this trade was good as the Bulls should have gotten more, but as bad as this team has played this year, a change needed to happen, which is what it all comes down too.  The players the Bulls gave up really weren't of much value to the team and the guys they are bringing in will likely bring a better attitude and effort.

I know i'm happy to see Rose gone and I'm looking foward to seeing Williams play.

That is not what Toronto newspaper had to say about them, they were classified as both lazy and aloof .

Of course not.  That is what the papers said about Everett and Alomar before they got traded here too.  They are just spinning it to make it look good for their own hometown teams.

These comments were on Wednesday to the Paper by a Raptor official about the 2 guys we got.