WHAT are your favorite expressions or phrases you

Be Good

MINE are:

"FOR real": YESTERDAY I say it so much some old lady came back she said the diet soda is flat I said ok she said and I want my money back and I said, for real?

"BE GOOD"

"NO doubt son"

"AIGHT"

U told a customer for real? Ahh that's hilarious, did she get even more pissed at ya BEGOOD? :lol:

I don't have too many wierd sayings, I just turn mine UP half a notch, like Spinal tap.

b**** = b****-and-a-half

crap = crap-and-a-half

you get the point

Although lately if i get really pissed at someone I just call 'em Micheal Jackson, there's not much worse than being called michael jackson.

I don't have too many wierd sayings, I just turn mine UP half a notch, like Spinal tap.

b**** = b****-and-a-half

crap = crap-and-a-half

you get the point

Although lately if i get really pissed at someone I just call 'em Micheal Jackson, there's not much worse than being called michael jackson.

I just watched the movie Spinal Tap yesterday. Was pretty funny up until the part where the damn DVD kept going back to the beginning because Blockbuster let us rent out a completely scratched up DVD. I think I saw most of it (Had never seen it before).

:fyou Blockbuster

Jackass

Darn It

f***

Bad

b****

Nice

Tight

Typical Slang

Back in the Days:

No s*** Sherlock

Nice

Tight

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of stuff.

Jackass is always a fav of mine, eva since Happy Gilmore, I also call one of my buddies Jack, Jackass or Jewish Jack. And no I don't say Crikey like Steve Irwin either. :lol:

My normal phrases?

"Just for s***s and giggles .... "

"Ain't that about a b**** ..... "

"Well, f*** me and call me Dave .... "

"No matter how you cut it, slice it, chop it, or dice it ..... "

"This sucks worse than a cheap whore ..... "

"I'd rather have a flaming cactus shoved up my ass than ... "

U told a customer for real? Ahh that's hilarious, did she get even more pissed at ya BEGOOD?  :lol:

I said it and she didnt get too upset just my emplooyyes laughed and she just looked at me with a strange face and said yes for real im not goin to pay 3.26 for this s***

Jackass is always a fav of mine, eva since Happy Gilmore, I also call one of my buddies Jack, Jackass or Jewish Jack. And no I don't say Crikey like Steve Irwin either.  :lol:

How about 'bonzer,' 'tucker,' or 'gobs of Vickies'? I always liked that last one as Oz-speak for 'costs a lot of money.'