Christina Aguilera

IlliniBob72

Did anyone else see Christina Aguilera last night on VH1? Is it me or is she putting on the poundage? Don't get me wrong, she's not reaching Carnie Wilson proportions, but for a girl who gets up on stage in short shorts and a midriff baring top, she's gotten chubby. If she can't outsell Britney Spears, I guess she's trying to outeat her.

Did anyone else see Christina Aguilera last night on VH1? Is it me or is she putting on the poundage? Don't get me wrong, she's not reaching Carnie Wilson proportions, but for a girl who gets up on stage in short shorts and a midriff baring top, she's gotten chubby. If she can't outsell Britney Spears, I guess she's trying to outeat her.

Don't care for that music, but good for her for having the confidence to wear what she wants. I caught a second of it last night and while it's not something I would do (wear outfits like that with jiggly flab :rolleyes: ) to each their own. It's 100000 times better than some of those idiots starving themselves or throwing up to fit some sort of mold.

No, but i did see bit and pieces of that show on the WB last night..from London I think..She's not as skinny as earlier in her career...but she can't be more than 115..I don't think from what i saw of her..

No, but i did see bit and pieces of that show on the WB last night..from London I think..She's not as skinny as earlier in her career...but she can't be more than 115..I don't think from what i saw of her..

Believe me, she's not "fat". Having said that, she's too big to wear what she was wearing last night and what she used to wear in the past. I think the same goes for Jewel. Whenever I see her, she's bursting out of the mini outfit she's wearing. They don't have to wear mini clothes to be beautiful. Someone needs to tell them that.

If she is 115lbs, she isn't fat (the girl is about 5'4 or 5'5, right?). Then again, it seems that in this world, you can be anorexic and considered 'fat.' And people wonder why there are some many women (of all ages) suffering from eating disorders...

Believe me, she's not "fat". Having said that, she's too big to wear what she was wearing last night and what she used to wear in the past. I think the same goes for Jewel. Whenever I see her, she's bursting out of the mini outfit she's wearing. They don't have to wear mini clothes to be beautiful. Someone needs to tell them that.

Agreed. I've seen very few people who can wear skin tight clothes and pull it off - not just because of weight either.

I know many girls who arn't 'tiny' and still look very beautiful. I just don't think she does the right things to make herself look nice. I don't think she has any personality either (not the whore junk). If I had a daughter, I would not want her to dress and act that way.

I saw some of it as well and she was heavier before her latest album came out. She lost a bunch of weight for her tour and for the publicity. Wish I could find these pictures I saw of her when she was a little chubbier.

I know many girls who arn't 'tiny' and still look very beautiful. I just don't think she does the right things to make herself look nice

MOST if not ALL girls look better with some good ol' meat on the bones. Scientific fact, or at least it should be.

She far as looks, let's face it: Cristina is much closer to Paris Hilton than she is to Mandy Moore or even Titney in that respect; she is jus not conventional good-looking no matter the make-up or light effects. She is pretty in a way Clay Aiken is handsome.

Why, what do you see on that picture that you didn't see on CA before?    I've seen A LOT more disgusting stuff, lol.

A stomach worse then mine. I got no problem if she has a little blubber, but don't dress like that with it.

I ain't all about skinny girls or anything like that. Christina a long time ago, used to be very very attractive. Even during his semi rebellious time I thought she was attractitve, but the last 6 months to a year have really been downhill with her.

A stomach worse then mine.  I got no problem if she has a little blubber, but don't dress like that with it. 

I ain't all about skinny girls or anything like that.  Christina a long time ago, used to be very very attractive.  Even during his semi rebellious time I thought she was attractitve, but the last 6 months to a year have really been downhill with her.

I think it's an optical illusion, the pose doesn't help of course. I've seen her in person about a year ago- she is a TOOTHPICK, can't be much over 100 pounds. HUNDRED POUNDS.

I think it's an optical illusion, the pose doesn't help of course. I've seen her in person about a year ago-  she is a TOOTHPICK, can't be much over 100 pounds. HUNDRED POUNDS.

I think the key words are "a year ago". After seeing her last night and some other pictures, she is well over 100 lbs.

I feel that for PC purposes I must repeat that she's not all that fat. That being said, when you make your fortune on dressing like a sexy slut, when you develop a beer belly, it's going to be commented on. I don't consider myself a fatty, but if I walked around on TV in a speedo, you might feel differently.

I think the key words are "a year ago". After seeing her last night and some other pictures, she is well over 100 lbs.

I feel that for PC purposes I must repeat that she's not all that fat. That being said, when you make your fortune on dressing like a sexy slut, when you develop a beer belly, it's going to be commented on. I don't consider myself a fatty, but if I walked around on TV in a speedo, you might feel differently.

We are not talking about Jerry Springer Fabulous Mommas

here.

If she is only 115 pounds, that doesn't even come close to being fat. Bribot weighs more. As does Mandy Moore. Shanai Twain, too.

Hell, that English soprano ditz who talked s*** about 9/11 rescuers is considered to be a "cow". And she is like 150 lbs.

I agree with what Jason said. Seriously, she is not fat, I know she isnt, but when your in the bussiness she is in, especailly in her market, of rail thin pop singers, your expected to have  washboard abs, and look great. That picture is less than flatturing, and if she looks like that, then cover it up, becasue people dont want to see it. :nono

Then what do you think about Jennifer Lopez. Beyonce, Shakira?

It's true, I don't want to see that. But it has nothing to do with her abs, outfits, etc.