HSC

BrandoFan

I hope soon

Make that very soon. She didn't have to take Steff and Heather with her, tho.

I haven't heard from guys like LDF and Baggio lately either and miss the posting that they brought to the table.

Well, baggio wasn't posting for months when I left in July. What's the deal?

LDF I am not sure. I always confused him with Lake_Shore_Drive.

Bridgeport_Joe is not posting anymore. Ditto for Smarmy and BMR.

Missing anyone?

Make that very soon.  She didn't have to take Steff and Heather with her, tho.

Well, baggio wasn't posting for months when I left in July.  What's the deal?

LDF I am not sure.  I always confused him with Lake_Shore_Drive.

Bridgeport_Joe is not posting anymore.  Ditto for Smarmy and BMR.

Missing anyone?

I don't think Lake shore drive was LDF but I could be wrong. If so I don't think LSD ever posted over here. Baggio had his computer blow up on him, but they had some kind of a personal reason that he didn't come back, never heard the details on that one. Bridgeport posts once in a while, but seems to be always pretty busy with work. Bmr is banned along with Roman and Clujer. And I am not sure who the last guy is???

Well, baggio wasn't posting for months when I left in July.  What's the deal?

LDF I am not sure.  I always confused him with Lake_Shore_Drive.

Bridgeport_Joe is not posting anymore.  Ditto for Smarmy and BMR.

Missing anyone?

Heather and Steff still post here..Heather not as much cause she's a mod and writes game recaps and her other site BlackHawkZone..She told me she wouldn't be posting as much cause of her other commitments there

And I haven't seen HSC of AIM in awhile..haven't talked to her since early November..don't know where she is

I don't think Lake shore drive was LDF but I could be wrong.  If so I don't think LSD ever posted over here.  Baggio had his computer blow up on him, but they had some kind of a personal reason that he didn't come back, never heard the details on that one.  Bridgeport posts once in a while, but seems to be always pretty busy with work.  Bmr is banned along with Roman and Clujer.  And I am not sure who the last guy is???

I don't think LDF was LSD, either. I just confused the two sometimes. Still, Lake_Shore_Drive as I remember him would be an ASSET to this board.

B_Joe is a really smart lawyer Italianol type one, no? If so, very good

poster. RDivaldi, too.

Yeah, my bad, I remember reading old thread about the clown being banned. But I wasn't sure if bmr and oldRoman were also wacked. Strange thing.

Sorry to hear about Baggio. Molto/rio is the guy I haven't seen around in weeks.

Anyway, does anyone have any info on HSC, or is it just speculation?

I don't think LDF was LSD, either.  I just confused the two sometimes.  Still, Lake_Shore_Drive as I remember him would be an ASSET to this board.

B_Joe is a really smart lawyer Italianol type one, no? If so, very good

poster.  RDivaldi, too. 

Yeah, my bad, I remember reading old thread about the clown being banned. But I wasn't sure if bmr and oldRoman were also wacked.  Strange thing.

Sorry to hear about Baggio.  Molto/rio is the guy I haven't seen around in weeks.

Anyway, does anyone have any info on HSC, or is it just speculation?

Yeah I do miss, LSD, Rdiv, and BPJ from the ESPN board. They were by far the best guys left on there. Mario has a new project going of somekind. I think he posted it somewhere on the Sports Bar board IIRC.

As for HSC, I don't have any solid info.

Heather and I are still here. She's busy with school and the Hawks site, and I've been busy with work and the house. It's nice to see you back Brando.

Heather and I are still here. She's busy with school and the Hawks site, and I've been busy with work and the house. It's nice to see you back Brando.

Oh, that's great to hear. How's Mr. Doable? You got a new house?

Any word on when Michelle is coming back?

Oh, that's great to hear. How's Mr. Doable?  You got a new house?

Any word on when Michelle is coming back?

He's doing fine. Busy as well. House was done and moved into in March. Spent most of the summer, when not at the park, doing/adding things (pool, deck, painting, crown molding, chair rail, and now we're working on finishing the basement).

I have not spoken to Michelle in a great while so I have no idea what she's doing. I did hear that she was doing work to her house so maybe that's what's keeping her away.

Ya, Michelle pm'd me the day before Thanksgiving as well.

As far as Baggs he had some prior personal commitments to take care of before he was gonna get a new computer or at least thats what I heard.

Bridgeport seems to be around on ocassions but everyone else already answered that.

Not to worry, Brando...I'm still here, just not as much as during the season. It's getting down to "crunch time" in this, my final full semester of college, so things are quite busy. I'm taking 17 hours of classes this semester. Add to that the fact that I work nearly 30 hours a week as a manager at a dining center on campus. When I do spend time online, about 75% of that time is spent over at Blackhawkzone.com (I highly urge you to give that site a visit), as I am a global moderator at its message boards and do game reports part-time (be sure to check out my next game reports this Saturday night, as well as next week Friday night).

(be sure to check out my next game reports this Saturday night, as well as next week Friday night).

Here's my SlackHawks game report:

For the 11th game in a row, the SlackHawks failed to win a game.

For the 11th game in a row, the SlackHawks Horrible Owner failed to give a s***.

I thought you was only a junior, hmm. Education major, no? Good luck with the finals. Are you gonna take a year off?

When I do spend time online, about 75% of that time is spent over at Blackhawkzone.com (I highly urge you to give that site a visit), as I am a global moderator at its message boards and do game reports part-time (be sure to check out my next game reports this Saturday night, as well as next week Friday night).

I am sorry. So very, very sorry. I feel your pain. :)

When I do spend time online, about 75% of that time is spent over at Blackhawkzone.com (I highly urge you to give that site a visit), as I am a global moderator at its message boards and do game reports part-time (be sure to check out my next game reports this Saturday night, as well as next week Friday night).

I went there today, just too much for me...seeing as I don't really know anything about hockey.

I thought you was only a junior, hmm. Education major, no? Good luck with the finals.  Are you gonna take a year off?

I am sorry.  So very, very sorry.  I feel your pain.  :)

I'm a senior here at ISU majoring in Secondary Mathematics Education. I return here to ISU's campus for only four weeks next semester, moving away from campus for good on the 8th of February. I will begin student teaching on the 9th of February. Graduation is the second weekend of May. I will promptly begin my teaching career right after graduation. It is my goal to have an apartment of my own by the middle of August.