HSC

BrandoFan

I'm a senior here at ISU majoring in Secondary Mathematics Education.  I return here to ISU's campus for only four weeks next semester, moving away from campus for good on the 8th of February.  I will begin student teaching on the 9th of February.  Graduation is the second weekend of May.  I will promptly begin my teaching career right after graduation.  It is my goal to have an apartment of my own by the middle of August.

Cool. Looks like you have everything planned perfectly. It seems like only yesteday you didn't have a car...Wow, you're almost a real teacher now.

Best of luck.

Brando...what type of acting do you do?  Are you more into plays or do you want to do movies and such and have you had any parts in any shows or anything like that before?

You're doing acting, Brando? Cool! You maybe should pair up with Cali and make your own production. It could be a baseball movie with a happy ending where the White Sox beat the Cubs in the World Series. You could title it "1906"

x-lob SS

*HeatherLee is now known as arebhawhrawiuhrishiaorhiosuhiawr.

THE BOMB HAS GONE OFF KILLING:  SS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I get for getting dinner, shoulda seen it huh?

Also, instead of having the Sox beat the Cubs in the WS (given the Cubs credit and all), I'd rather see a movie where the Sox are undefeated going into the last game, yet the Cubs haven't won a game yet. Now there's a movie.

x-bomb

x-lob arebhawhrawiuhrishiaorhiosuhiawr

That's what I get for getting dinner, shoulda seen it huh?

Also, instead of having the Sox beat the Cubs in the WS (given the Cubs credit and all), I'd rather see a movie where the Sox are undefeated going into the last game, yet the Cubs haven't won a game yet. Now there's a movie.

x-bomb

x-lob arebhawhrawiuhrishiaorhiosuhiawr

In that case, we'd wanna rip all the viewer's hearts out who expected a "fairytale ending" by seeing the Sox remain undefeated and the Cubs become the only team to not win a game over the course of a season.