Anyone Listen To Late Night WLS?

Wise Master Buehrle

I just started. Last night as a matter of fact, now I'm going to make it a habit to fall asleep to the show.

Did anyone catch last nights show, I got the first 2 hours of it before falling asleep. The whole idea that the human race is just an experiment by aliens is pretty weird, but something like "Venus is a planet that acts just like Earth, it has inhabitants as well" is actually believable because I believe there is a lot of information the government keeps from us. I don't believe we ever went to the moon. Anyone else have any thoughts, or heard the show last night?

I just started. Last night as a matter of fact, now I'm going to make it a habit to fall asleep to the show.

Did anyone catch last nights show, I got the first 2 hours of it before falling asleep. The whole idea that the human race is just an experiment by aliens is pretty weird, but something like "Venus is a planet that acts just like Earth, it has inhabitants as well" is actually believable because I believe there is a lot of information the government keeps from us. I don't believe we ever went to the moon. Anyone else have any thoughts, or heard the show last night?

I love WLS but that show is the biggest load of crap ever.