25 albums that should not have been recorded

GASHWOUND

**IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN HERE 5 YEARS, THEN I'M IMPRESSED BY YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF AMERICAN CULTURE, SPORTS AND VERNACULAR.

You mean knowing who Led Zeppelin or Jessica Alba is implies erudition or some sort of talent? I'll be sure to tell my dim-witted buddies that from now on I am to be referred to only as "Your Distinguished Rhodes Scholar'ness" :rolleyes:

**NOT AT ALL, I JUST THOUGHT YOU WAS YANKIN' OUR COLLECTIVE CHAIN.

I accept your apology.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brando, I appreciate your words, and I would concur on all accounts. I think it boils down to the "value" of opinions. Opinions my on some level be equal and valid in their own right, however, they are not all equally valued by others.

This all started by my ego-tripping about Korn. Gash has every right to enjoy them and think they're good. I, on the other hand, would cite many things that make them a poor example of muscianship, but whatever. Some people might value my opinion more because of my background and overall knowledge and experience, or not. Gash it's a little childish to call me an "animal." By your own standards, every opinion is correct in its own right, and mine is that I'm more qualified at discussing music, then I'm still right. or do I slow it down for you?? Sooooooooo? Enjoy your reletivistic death trap, I enjoy listening to other's opinions about things that I have no clue about and hope to be able to discuss those topics without being a kid when things aren't going my way.

Before I let this go and say my final piece...When I said you were a diff kind of animal I was using it as figure of speech....wasn't calling you an animal meaning you were less than human..

see, I also used it here..

Also you can't compare boy bands to rock bands..that's two diff animals..two diff mediums..two diff audiences

And also maybe cooling down being the smart ass of the board you will be more of a better person and most definitely more liked and welcomed....

I baked a few more of that humble pie, my best batch ever..try some

Oh, and Korn's latest album "Take a Look in the Mirror" f***in RULES! :headbang

great s***..

thank you

Before I let this go and say my final piece...When I said you were a diff kind of animal I was using it as figure of speech....wasn't calling you an animal meaning you were less than human..

see, I also used it here..

And also maybe cooling down being the smart ass of the board you will be more of a better person and most definitely more liked and welcomed....

I baked a few more of that humble pie, my best batch ever..try some

Oh, and Korn's latest album "Take a Look in the Mirror" f***in RULES! :headbang

great s***..

thank you

I don't think I'm wrong, just so we're clear, however, I'm glad that this thread didn't turn into something worse.

we can agree to disagree and learn to not go for the jugular with every post.

I'm not always the smart ass of the board, just when it comes to music and southsider.

I don't think I'm wrong, just so we're clear, however, I'm glad that this thread didn't turn into something worse.

we can agree to disagree and learn to not go for the jugular with every post.

I'm not always the smart ass of the board, just when it comes to music and southsider.

Your right on Switchfoot and your right on Southsider ;) :lol: