Man has over 400 DUI arrests

southsider2k5

Northeast of Indy about 30 minutes right along the I-69 corridor.  Nothing really there except good ol Anderson University.

The farthest I've been from NW Indy is Bloomington when I visited IU and went to some program at a university call Depauw University in Greencastle, Indiana when I was like 16

The farthest I've been from NW Indy is Bloomington when I visited IU and went to some program at a university call Depauw University in Greencastle, Indiana when I was like 16

I feel like the Rand McNally of Indiana but both Anderson and DePauw were in the same confrence as my college. Greencastle is a nice little town.

called Depauw?

You need to get out, buddy. I know where Depauw is, and I'm sue Southsider does as well. Right on US 231. Dan Quayle went there.

Interested in High School basketball? That's where I learn most of geography of Indiana.

PS This story was just on Fox News. 400 Times!

I feel like the Rand McNally of Indiana but both Anderson and DePauw were in the same confrence as my college.  Greencastle is a nice little town.

I stayed there for a week and was bored as hell..lol

All I remember was some crappy movie theater near by..the dorms were nice though.. :)

Interested in High School basketball? That's where I learn most of geography of Indiana.

lol. Me too. Once I got out of The Region for college I learned more about the towns of Indiana than in the whole 18 years of my life before that. Pretty much any school or town in the northern half of Indiana, I have been there for some reason or another.

called Depauw?

You need to get out, buddy. I know where Depauw is, and I'm sue Southsider does as well. Right on US 231. Dan Quayle went there.

PS This story was just on Fox News. 400 Times!

What story? the DUI one?

Wow, Dan Quayle..lol

lol.  Me too.  Once I got out of The Region for college I learned more about the towns of Indiana than in the whole 18 years of my life before that.  Pretty much any school or town in the northern half of Indiana, I have been there for some reason or another.

I too have been alot of places in the Northern part of Indy for jobs and stuff..I don't want to go down in southern Indy...lol unless it's Indianolpolis..Never been there

You must be joking... :huh:  :lol:

I don't joke about Dan Quayle :lolhitting

http://www.quaylemuseum.org/

Here are the directions as I know you will want to visit :lol: :lol: :lol: This is from highway 30.

1:  Start out going Southeast on IN-51 TRUCK/ MAIN ST toward E 3RD ST. Continue to follow MAIN ST.  0.32 miles 

2:  Stay straight to go onto IN-51/ LINCOLN ST/ ADAM BENJAMIN HWY.  0.42 miles 

3:  Turn RIGHT onto IN-51/ E 10TH ST/ ADAM BENJAMIN HWY. Continue to follow IN-51/ ADAM BENJAMIN HWY.  3.85 miles 

4:  Turn LEFT onto US-30 E/ E LINCOLN HWY. Continue to follow US-30 E.  97.30 miles 

5:  Turn RIGHT onto IN-9/ N MAIN ST. Continue to follow N MAIN ST.  1.54 miles 

6:  Stay straight to go onto IN-9.  17.35 miles 

7:  IN-9 becomes OLD IN-9.  0.81 miles 

8:  Turn RIGHT onto E PARK DR/ US-24 BR W/ IN-37 S.  0.33 miles 

9:  Stay straight to go onto E TIPTON ST.  0.53 miles 

10:  Turn RIGHT onto WARREN ST.  0.01 miles 

Total Estimated Time: Total Distance: 122.46 miles

2 hours, 41 minutes

Speaking of Quayle, I have actually been past the Dan Quayle Mueseum in Huntington IN. :bang

I'm sure that your :bang was in fact a mistake and was supposed to be a :headbang . Please show your former Vice President a little more respect.

I'm sure that your  :bang  was in fact a mistake and was supposed to be a  :headbang . Please show your former Vice President a little more respect.

:lolhitting You are lucky I wasn't drinking anything at the time, or it would have ruined my computer :lol: Quayle was nothing but a pretty midwestern face to balance out the ticket.

I don't joke about Dan Quayle :lolhitting

http://www.quaylemuseum.org/

Here are the directions as I know you will want to visit :lol:  :lol:  :lol: This is from highway 30.

I'll be sure to check that out... :rolleyes:

I'm seriously thinking of moving back to the APT complex I lived in for 3 years from 8-11 years old...you even been to Woodlake Village APTs in Miller???

I loved it there...was beautiful..and it was really close to the beach..about 15 minutes..

It's just a great place..and pretty cheap..2 BR..1.5 baths is like $407 a month...

I'm gonna be moving early next year and may consider moving back there...longer drive to work..but it may be worth it

Obviously a case of the cops out to get him

Plus remember in the 1950's, 60's, and most of the 70's it was damn near impossible to get a DWI (we started calling them DUI around the mid 80's) . The cops would normally give you a ride home and issue a cheap ticket like improper lane usage.

I'll be sure to check that out... :rolleyes:

I'm seriously thinking of moving back to the APT complex I lived in for 3 years from 8-11 years old...you even been to Woodlake Village APTs in Miller???

I loved it there...was beautiful..and it was really close to the beach..about 15 minutes..

It's just a great place..and pretty cheap..2 BR..1.5 baths is like $407 a month...

I'm gonna be moving early next year and may consider moving back there...longer drive to work..but it may be worth it

Don't know Miller anymore than passing through it on the train. There are supposed to be some nice areas around the beach, I have heard.