18 Youngstown, OH

19 Cleveland, OH

20 Springfield, MA

21 Oakland, CA

22 Birmingham, AL

23 Miami, FL

24 Richmond, CA

25 Reading, PA

Obviously though, these rankings can not speak for the cities, because based on my own experiences, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, DC, Baltimore, New Orleans and Miami all have nice areas.

What I got out of the list is: Don't get lost in any of these cities.

A kid from my jr. high actually got lost on the eighth grade field trip, and walked from Arlington Cemetery to the Capitol trying to find the rest of the class (which was waiting for him back at Arlington), but he walked for 2 hours and journeyed through some s***ty neighborhoods. The kid was lucky that nothing happened, my jr. high school would have been sued up the ass.

Gary, IN still in the top ten :D

Ahh, I remember when we were the murder capital of the country..the good ol days.. :lol:

I think it still is the murder capital. This is just "Most Dangerous." Don't get too disappointed. Mayor Scott King is doing a wonderful job! At least they have a CBA team and a minor league baseball team and a $4.5 million stadium.

I think it still is the murder capital. This is just "Most Dangerous." Don't get too disappointed. Mayor Scott King is doing a wonderful job! At least they have a CBA team and a minor league baseball team and a $4.5 million stadium.

Well...I did go to the opening day of the baseball stadium..it's pretty nice

My mom keeps telling me stories when she lived in Gary they could walk down the streets at night and no one would worry..Gary is just a dump..

When i do go through downtown Gary, I cringe... :bang

Although i haven't lived in Gary since i was like 8, I do live fairly near to the border...sometimes I go to my old house in gary..on Connecticut street......It's all burned out and the house is filled with trash... :huh:

It was a nice house too

Well...I did go to the opening day of the baseball stadium..it's pretty nice

My mom keeps telling me stories when she lived in Gary they could walk down the streets at night and no one would worry..Gary is just a dump..

When i do go through downtown Gary, I cringe... :bang

Although i haven't lived in Gary since i was like 8, I do live fairly near to the border...sometimes I go to my old house in gary..on Connecticut street......It's all burned out and the house is filled with trash... :huh:

It was a nice house too

I ride the south shore train through there everyday, and have done it for the past 5 years, and Gary already looks a whole lot better than it did. Granted there is a long way to go, but it is off to a good start.

BTW the Steel Yard is beautiful. I got drug to that Steelworkers rally a couple months ago, but I got a full tour of the place, including dugouts and lockerrooms. It facilities are pretty incredible for an independant teams minor league park.

Canadian Basketball Association in Gary, that's pretty neat.

I still don't get the "You still #1 in molesting aliens per capita." Neverland is always going to be #1 in molesting kids per capita.  :ph34r:

I thought it was the Cocaine Basketball Association

Notice no Texas cities on the list. I guess it is all the concealed handguns Texans carry around.