For the love of God!!!

BrandoFan

Its SOLDIER FIELD....not soldiers'.....nor soldier's...nor soldiers, either.

1. It's the way they used to name things bacl when it was built

2. It's called symbolism.

3. Noun 'soldier' acquires properties of adjective. Just like you wouldn't say "beauty's object" but "beautiful object", you don't f***ing say soldier's field if you absolutely must use singular.

He gets great money too

I believe he is the highest paid sports radio personality in the midwest. Pussification of America my ass.

You know who is good? Dan f***ing Berstein absolutely KILLS when he is

on. What a stud. Terry Boers, a former newspaperman, has a wealth of dirt on EVERYBODY, but he has to keep his caustic act at bay cause they would get sued in a second....Probanly the only radio I listen to as am not a big fan of the medium.

He gets great money too.  Anyone know someone on the score, they could give me that type of money and I guarantee I know a hell of a lot more about sports then that jagoff.

Just curious..how do you listen to North in Cali?

I haven't heard his show in nearly 2 months..and haven't listened to an entire show in years..the guy is a moron...these GMs are so obsessed with getting these "shock jocks" cause that's the way they think they can compete..

That's the only reason he has a job...cause he's edgy, when in fact he's neither..his stupidness is mistaken for edgy... :rolleyes:

I believe he is the highest paid sports radio personality in the midwest. Pussification of America my ass.

You know who is good?  Dan f***ing Berstein absolutely KILLS when he is

on.  What a stud. Terry Boers, a former newspaperman, has a wealth of dirt on EVERYBODY, but he has to keep his caustic act at bay cause they would get sued in a second....Probanly the only radio I listen to as am not a big fan of the medium.

Yeah, I like Berns and Boers show...I think they see when a situation is full of s*** and expose things for what they really are...

Yeah, I like Berns and Boers show...I think they see when a situation is full of s*** and expose things for what they really are...

I think Dan Berstein is nothing short of brilliant.

I remember hearing the now infamous, original Larry Horse call-in live and thinking WTF......The best part was when Dick Jauron was asked by a caller what he thought about Larry Horse as a motivator and he so f***ing deadpan.

Just curious..how do you listen to North in Cali?

I haven't heard his show in nearly 2 months..and haven't listened to an entire show in years..the guy is a moron...these GMs are so obsessed with getting these "shock jocks" cause that's the way they think they can compete..

That's the only reason he has a job...cause he's edgy, when in fact he's neither..his stupidness is mistaken for edgy... :rolleyes:

I listened when I was in Chicago. We gave him a segment a long time ago and he did mention it on the radio (SoxNet) but as far as his show its as meaningless as the segment we were trying to get from him.