Crappy NES endings

GASHWOUND

But what happened to Dash Rendar on the N64 Game Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire?

Yeah dude, that is like space age compared to all the games these guys are referring to..... Im 17, and I remember all the NES games, LINK I, II, III come to mind, they were all amazing, Mario 3 was good, Dig Dug, SuperVolleyBall, Contra!, original megaman, Final Fantasy was awesome. awwww the memories.

We also had a Atari 2600 (my older brother) does anyone remember that ET game, that totally didnt work? you could like jump.... but that was it. you couldnt actually do anything else..... i mean you could just jump on a gray screen.... it was...completley useless.

Beastly you're showing your age.... N64 does not classify as classic video games.... I still have mine hooked up. 

Of course I still have a working atart 2600 w/ full woodgrain action.

2600box.gif

OMG!!! My parents still have ours - my brother has it hooked up to the basement TV - I love that game console, simplistic but FUN!!! :headbang

Zelda and Link were very addicting, as was world series baseball. I also had Wrestling, wich was in Black an White (god bless late 80's-early 90's technology).

My family used to have tournaments with Top Gun, and I could never land on the damn air craft carrier. Overall I loved NES, especially the Mario/duck hunt combo game.

Then in 1994 my brother and I recieved SNES and NES was sold for $20.