champoinship game picks

Cy Young Porzio

now lets see who you all think are goin to the superbowl.

i like the titans over the raiders because of mcnair and their momentum, they also have the better defense.

i also like bucs over eagles because there is no way i will ever pick the eagles and although the bucs cant win there or in any cold weather they are due and better than ever with an actual offense now.

Bucs over Eagles, but on a hunch, nothing more.

Raiders defeat Titans with ease. They are on a mission.

As far as the Bucs go, I don't like anything about the matchup for the Bucs. They will be in the freezing cold, playing against a team that has owned them recently in the playoffs.

Did I mention Johnson has a terrible back and he's going up against a defense that levels qb's and won't stop blitzing. Oh ya...they are also playing on turf, that will be freezing cold concrete basically. You really think a bad back, in the cold, whacking into concrete is going to be good on Johnson...I don't.

Yet, I will pick the Bucs. I want Gruden to line up on the opposite sideline as Al Davis for the superbowl.

On a sidenote, is their a week off in between again this year? I sure hope there is.

I'm picking the Titans ... I still think they are clicking on all cylinders, and after last week, may have destiny on their side.

They burned me last week ... but I still can't pick the Bucs... especially in Philly. Brrrrr!!!!

Titans vs Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Bucs over Eagles, but on a hunch, nothing more.

Raiders defeat Titans with ease.  They are on a mission.

As far as the Bucs go, I don't like anything about the matchup for the  Bucs.  They will be in the freezing cold, playing against a team that has owned them recently in the playoffs.

Did I mention Johnson has a terrible back and he's going up against a defense that levels qb's and won't stop blitzing.  Oh ya...they are also playing on turf, that will be freezing cold concrete basically.  You really think a bad back, in the cold, whacking into concrete is going to be good on Johnson...I don't.

Yet, I will pick the Bucs.  I want Gruden to line up on the opposite sideline as Al Davis for the superbowl. 

On a sidenote, is their a week off in between again this year?  I sure hope there is.

superbowl is played on teh 26 so there is no week off.