I need to vent

AssHatSoxFan

so i just finished putting together a 27 page long f***ing lab report and now that i am done with this work i have more s*** that is all happening next wednesday (3 hw assignemtns, quiz, and presentation).... thanks to my teachers who like to give us some more work just before finals here is to you and school :fyou :fyou

I had an exam this morning at 8 am, and I have the final exam in that class on Monday. I had two exams so far this week, and alot of homework. Boy, has it sucked. I am ready for a break. I was suppose to put an outline for a course together for homework, but f*** that; too much work.

I am happy to say that next week will be the last time I will EVER take final exams!!!  Then I'll be the one GIVING the final exams! :)

Are you an education major at ISU?

My gradguated from education at ISU number one in his class earlier this year. I think he was also number one in the business education class. He studies like there is no tomorrow, until I saw him studying, I never saw how much work goes into becoming a teacher.

I know what you guys mean. I'm so ready for this crap to be over with. Wrote a paper last night, still have an 8 page report to finalize (Luckily I have finished most of it) and then I have a 5 page paper left.

After that I have a 20 minute presentation (I got to do 10 minutes, my buddy the other 10) and then 5 finals and one test which is on Monday.

Its freaking sucks...but in 3 weeks, I'll be done for 6 weeks...THANK FREAKING GOODNESS

What the f*** are you talking about?!?!  You need a college degree to teach.  Teaching is a very dignified (and underrated) career, and teachers are way underpaid.

I am going to be a teacher. Heathy has inspired me to teach kids...I am thinking about either biochemical physics or advanced calculus though and theories.

What the f*** are you talking about?!?!  You need a college degree to teach.  Teaching is a very dignified (and underrated) career, and teachers are way underpaid.

Teaching is one of the MOST dignified careers I know.

I would even call it a calling.

Why the rip on educators.

Teachers don't generate a lot of money by their services and millions upon millions upon millions of people can be them

What! So if million upon millions can be them, wouldn't that apply to any job. I mean really with enough training and dare I say education millions upon millions can do many jobs. Please expound on your argument, because it is very weak.

No.

I think what your implying is that to be like a high school teacher or an elemtary school teacher you can do it with more ease then becoming a doctor or lawyer or something else in terms of the difficulty of the continuing education.

Not saying I agree with you because I think teachers are important, but I also know there are a lot of s***ty teachers out there, based on my educational experiences and it sucks that they constantly get paid and don't have to worry about getting fired because they have tenure.

Not saying all teachers are bad, but I wish there were better incentives so good ones got paid better. Once they have a few years under their belt, they don't have to worry about getting fired and well teachers rarely get paid based on performance or how good of a teacher they are, its mainly by the number of years they are teaching in the district and the subject. If your a department head then you get a bonus or at least thats how it is in California.

It really leads to having a lot of crappy teachers who know they are gonna get money whether they spend their time or not. As long as they don't assault a student or do something stupid they aren't gonna get canned.

But I'm not saying teachers are useless, but I do think the education system should be overhauled and I will say I've learned a lot at school just like I learn a lot from my day to day experience. Good teachers really motivate ya and push you and make you better.