Don't be messin' with my mayo or I'll kill yo ass

Texsox

Woman gets 10 years for running over McDonald's manager

By ANDREW TILGHMAN

Copyright 2003 Houston Chronicle

A McDonald's customer who flew into a violent rage when she was denied mayonnaise on her cheeseburger got 10 years in prison today for running over the restaurant's manager.

Waynetta Nolan, 37, could have received as much as 20 years in prison for hitting Sherry Allen Jenkins with her car, dragging the employee across the parking lot and breaking her pelvis at the McDonald's in southwest Houston.

Nolan showed little emotion this afternoon when the jury came back with the punishment after four hours of deliberation. Earlier this morning, however, as the jury heard testimony in the punishment phase of Nolan's trial, her 43-year-old victim tearfully said she couldn't pick up her grandchildren because of the injuries she suffered in the incident.

"I put the mayonnaise on her burger," Jenkins told jurors. "I took the onions and the mustard off. What did I do?"

The rest of the story http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/topstory/2268726

Thank God it never got to the point where she couldn't supersize her order...

:bang

LOL does McDonalds get centered around the weirdest things or what?

First, you had the hot pickle incident. After that, there was the lady spilling coffee on herself; she sued because the coffee was too hot (who'd a thunk it?). They have those parents suing because McDonalds made their kids too fat, and now we're on to someone running over the manager because their order is wrong. :lolhitting

LOL does McDonalds get centered around the weirdest things or what?

First, you had the hot pickle incident.  After that, there was the lady spilling coffee on herself; she sued because the coffee was too hot (who'd a thunk it?).  They have those parents suing because McDonalds made their kids too fat, and now we're on to someone running over the manager because their order is wrong. :lolhitting

If messing up an order gets you run over, the manager of the McDonald's by me is lucky he is still alive...they used to routinely screw up orders (Brian would go there quite often before he hired a cook (me) ).