The Madden Challenge

Chisoxfn

My buddies and I are gonna drive down and give it a crack. 10 bucks for entry and I'm guessing it will be pretty fun. I'm planning on cracking some heads when I'm down there :D and then picking up some of the groupie girls that want the big time playas :lol:

Has anyone else done this? If not, and they are planning to...lets hope we meet in the finals in Vegas. Oh ya, Winner takes home 50,000 :headbang

Damn bastards...I didn't find out about it till yesterday from a friend, so we went down there this morning. Got up at 6 and got there at 8, registration was at 9. We missed online registration and the online thing said you could register in person. Well we get there and were near the front of the line (Probably 75 people ahead of us). Then the employees tell us were in the wrong line.

So we go to this other line...wait there till 9 and find out that there was no room for in person registration but even if there was we were now in the wrong line (The jackass told us all to go to the wrong line).

One guy there was telling everyone that this was his 13th madden challenge. All I know is the thing looked real cool...but pissed me off that we weren't able to play so we watched a bit and then left. And there were a few Chargers there. The coolest part was when this 745 BMW showed up with what looked to be 22's although they may of been "only" 20's. Freaking thing was fully customized, dvd player, tv's throughout it...sick ass exhaust. It was freaking awesome. I hadn't heard of the player but a few people there knew who it was (Chargers aren't really an NFL Franchise), lol.

I was surprised though, I expected more dorks there...but I did see a few guys bring their own controllers and crap...and some had this headsets. On the rules they made an announcement that you couldn't video tape other matches for scouting purposes (LMAO...thats having way too much time on your hands) :D

*Shakes Fist at stupid employees*

Next year were gonna know about this in advance and register. Damn it I want to win, lol.

Jason (and any other users with Madden 2004)

Does any body want to play me online and also tell me what kind of adapter to get so I can play on the internet for PS2?

Just go to Best Buy, its like 30 bucks and they will get it for you. U just plug in your ethernet cable or telephone line and basically your all set.

I never play Madden online though, too lazy...I just stick to my franchise. Its probalby better off I didn't play, I would of probably been ejected for swearing. I don't think I can play a game without swearing :lol:

Super Steve- A bunch of Madden freaks play Madden at a site (in this case San Diego) and it's a tournament of Madden.

And the winner gets 50,000. 500 people play and there is like 32 sites across the US. Then the top player from each site is flown to Vegas to play in the finals. The winner there gets big bucks and I"m sure there are a lot of runner up prizes.

Just go to Best Buy, its like 30 bucks and they will get it for you.  U just plug in your ethernet cable or telephone line and basically your all set.

I never play Madden online though, too lazy...I just stick to my franchise.  Its probalby better off I didn't play, I would of probably been ejected for swearing.  I don't think I can play a game without swearing  :lol:

Do you happen to know how to import the 2004 draft class, jason?

Its probalby better off I didn't play, I would of probably been ejected for swearing.  I don't think I can play a game without swearing  :lol:

I hear that man. I have FIFA 2004 and play my friend once a week or so. We both had FIFA 2002 so I don't romp on him, it's competitive. We are always yelling, my parents almost always have to tell us to be quieter. :lol:

They just had a Madden Tourney the other week at the local college, IPFW.  I've heard a lot about these things.  I want to get into one of these sometime.

Next year I'm gonna do it...gotta make it a first. Madden owns. Its one of the only video games I actually play. I'm sure I'll get my ass whipped...but I just want to trash talk the other player and when I lose throw a fit :lol:

I hear that man. I have FIFA 2004 and play my friend once a week or so. We both had FIFA 2002 so I don't romp on him, it's competitive. We are always yelling, my parents almost always have to tell us to be quieter. :lol:

Oh god, u should see it when I play a few of my friends that are into Madden. They have broken their controllers they get so pissed. Its pure comedy. I just swear and usually I do a ton of trash talking. They always know all the buttons, I still haven't learned playmaker, I just know that I can change the direction of the running plays :D .

The best part is playing people that are good cause when u beat em, they get all pissed off :lol:

the game is so much fun and i must admit i act a lot like you jas even today when i was up big i was swearing and throwing the controller.... as for online play i think its sweet especially since i can play friends when i am down at U of I for school and once you get on you can download the roster updates but just make sure you put vick in and dont go with doug johnons like i did once

Oh god, u should see it when I play a few of my friends that are into Madden.  They have broken their controllers they get so pissed.  Its pure comedy.  I just swear and usually I do a ton of trash talking.  They always know all the buttons, I still haven't learned playmaker, I just know that I can change the direction of the running plays  :D .

The best part is playing people that are good cause when u beat em, they get all pissed off  :lol:

did you mess with any of the sliders or do you play with the default ones?