Bartolo Colon

bulokis

Just heard right now on ESPN radio 1000 that the Expos will trade Colon by the end of this week. The news update said that a 3 team deal is in the works b/w the Yankees, Expos and the WHITESOX. The Expos gets Ramiro Mendoza. The Whitesox get Colon (didnt say who would we trade or what players the Yanks get.)

Just heard right now on ESPN radio 1000 that the Expos will trade Colon by the end of this week. The news update said that a 3 team deal is in the works b/w the Yankees, Expos and the WHITESOX. The Expos gets Ramiro Mendoza. The Whitesox get Colon (didnt say who would we trade or what players the Yanks get.)

Carlos Lee hopefully.

I am sooooooo excited right now.......

Jason I wish you were here to see the hardness of my nipples.

Count the Yankees out...I don't know why they would even consider it....they're f***ing retards if they do. They're already about $45-$50 million over the luxury tax limit, and they want to add more? What kind of f***ing psycho is George Steinbrenner? Selig can't allow him to do that.

Count the Yankees out...I don't know why they would even consider it....they're f***ing retards if they do.  They're already about $45-$50 million over the luxury tax limit, and they want to add more?  What kind of f***ing psycho is George Steinbrenner?  Selig can't allow him to do that.

Steinbrenner just doesn't give a s***. He's gonna do whatever he can to tell baseball and the Red Sox to go right to hell. If Colon ends up in New York, I'm going to laugh like hell, then after awhile, I'll get upset.

You got me excited, but I'm assuming the station must of misread there info. Well..I still am stoked at the idea of getting Colon and you made me a lot more excited :headbang

Count the Yankees out...I don't know why they would even consider it....they're f***ing retards if they do.  They're already about $45-$50 million over the luxury tax limit, and they want to add more?  What kind of f***ing psycho is George Steinbrenner?  Selig can't allow him to do that.

George will raise the sweepstakes if he thinks the Red Sox are involved in getting anyone good.

EPSTEIN SHUTUP, You don't want Colon (Using my jetiforce; Man do I sound like a f** for saying that)

Now its all alone for the SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now go :bringit and get Colon

You got me excited, but I'm assuming the station must of misread there info.  Well..I still am stoked at the idea of getting Colon and you made me a lot more excited  :headbang

You're still going to be pissed over who they give up.

I really don't care who they give up, but if his weight is as bad as reported, I might not be as "stoked".

EPSTEIN SHUTUP, You don't want Colon (Using my jetiforce; Man do I sound like a f** for saying that)

Epstein came out and said he didn't think they could land Colon. He hasn't said anything that I have read recently, that would make it seem like Colon will be in Boston.

Count the Yankees out...I don't know why they would even consider it....they're f***ing retards if they do.  They're already about $45-$50 million over the luxury tax limit, and they want to add more?  What kind of f***ing psycho is George Steinbrenner?  Selig can't allow him to do that.

Steinbrenner just doesn't give a s***. He's gonna do whatever he can to tell baseball and the Red Sox to go right to hell. If Colon ends up in New York, I'm going to laugh like hell, then after awhile, I'll get upset.

You know Ian...knowing your laughing will be the only thing that keeps me from kicking Steinbrenners door down. Afterall, I will be in New York next week and I don't want to here any crap about the Yanks acquiring Colon or Vazquez.

Yankmees, go to hell :fyou

You got me excited, but I'm assuming the station must of misread there info. Well..I still am stoked at the idea of getting Colon and you made me a lot more excited :headbang

I am going on a hunger strike until Bartolo Colon becomes a Whitesox........ or until my mom gets hot-pockets.

You know Ian...knowing your laughing will be the only thing that keeps me from kicking Steinbrenners door down.  Afterall, I will be in New York next week and I don't want to here any crap about the Yanks acquiring Colon or Vazquez.

Yankmees, go to hell  :fyou

Like I said, I'll be upset he didn't end up here.

But really if you sit down and look at this thing, Steinbrenner just doesn't care. I love to watch him operate.

I am going on a hunger strike until Bartolo Colon becomes a Whitesox........ or until my mom gets hot-pockets.

I think the Sox would be better off if Colon went on a hunger strike till he was traded.

Lol...and if he eats any Hot Pockets...they better be Lean Pockets. :D