Bartolo Colon

bulokis

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol well the yanks get colon and we end up with el duque... doesnt that sound more like a kw move to you ?????? so lets see. whos on the yanks pitching staff right now that they are willing to move for colon and vasquez??? thats probably who we will end up with on our team....

Guest hotsoxchick1

im sure we can finagle his salary but we would most likely have to give up a ton to get this deal pushed through... i think the yanks are still in need of a lf... they can have lee ........

I thought Lee at first, and it makes sense, but not if we are getting Colon or Vazquez. We'll probably have to give up more, and if we are dealing with the yanks, what can they possibly go for, a minor leaguer? I doubt it.

I think if it were to be a three way, the Yanks would be getting Colon or Vazquez, the Expos would be getting minor leaguers from us, and the Sox would be getting Hernandez or Pettite(with money being taken off) along with another.

that wouldn't make much sense though.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I thought Lee at first, and it makes sense, but not if we are getting Colon or Vazquez.  We'll probably have to give up more, and if we are dealing with the yanks, what can they possibly go for, a minor leaguer?  I doubt it.

I think if it were to be a three way, the Yanks would be getting Colon or Vazquez, the Expos would be getting minor leaguers from us, and the Sox would be getting Hernandez or Pettite(with money being taken off) along with another. 

malto it makes perfect sense...........look whos running the show......

I thought Lee at first, and it makes sense, but not if we are getting Colon or Vazquez.  We'll probably have to give up more, and if we are dealing with the yanks, what can they possibly go for, a minor leaguer?  I doubt it.

The only thing that would make sense to me is a deal that moves Vazquez to the Sox, Pettite to the Sox and Colon to the Yanks.

The Expos cut salary...Yanks get Colon and have a guy thats a free agent at the end of the year, while the Sox get one guy who makes money (Yanks pay for part) and then a quality younger pitcher.

Just throwing it out there.

Plus, if we took on Pettite, it wouldn't cost near as much players wise.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i dont think the yanks are looking to get players out of us... but the expos are trying to set themselves up pretty decient for the move to the states and also trying to keep the money down.... so if anything its going to cost us young guys and i believe a few from the majors as well as a few minors........take your pick.. who dont you want to see around this season....

ok wise ass.. since we know that at least jose and paul are stuck around here for a while... who else wouldnt you want around.......Liefer and thats about all I can think of on the major league level.

Well..I can give up West and Malone if needed, although I'd rather give up West and Stewart from the minors.

Paul

Guest hotsoxchick1

stewart i wouldnt mind parting with... paul is another but we know thats not going to happen.....i can think of a few others i would send out of town as well... but ... ill just hang on and see what happens

stewart i wouldnt mind parting with... paul is another but we know thats not going to happen.....i can think of a few others i would send out of town as well... but ... ill just hang on and see what happens

Well I hope your happy with the deal, cause if your happy, then it means we gave up pretty much nothing, cause your about the toughest to please :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol you know i am the toughest critic when it comes to the deals..... i am sitting here on pins and needles waiting word to see whats going to happen ....... hope to hear soon cause i cant take the suspense..........

lol you know i am the toughest critic when it comes to the deals..... i am sitting here on pins and needles waiting word to see whats going to happen ....... hope to hear soon cause i cant take the suspense..........

Thats why I'm going to sleep...got work early in the morning and that will also take my mind off of whats going on. I've done enough thinking and speculating for one month, let alone one day.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i hear ya... my meds are starting to kick in so im off to beddy bye land here myself .... if i dont you all wont be able to understand a thing i type.......

i hear ya... my meds are starting to kick in so im off to beddy bye land here myself .... if i dont you all wont be able to understand a thing i type.......

I already don't understand a goddamn thing you're saying now! ;)

too many ............... :lol: