girl expelled

GASHWOUND

Do you guys think this girl should have been expelled for having Advil???

So yanking her out of school is gonna make things better? What great logic...so instead of pulling her aside and explaining to her that she can't have any sort of pills at the school..why don't we just yank her out of school depriving her from an education and making the parents lives even more hellish..

Now they either have to move(a inconvenience) and/or put her in private school which will cost a lot of money(another inconvenience if I say so)

and now the school doesn't have to deal with it anymore..It's not their problem anymore.. :huh: :rolleyes:

Have we gone insane???

or am I just no getting it..which could be a possibility :huh:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/html/AE0F03...F1898F37C.shtml

No tolerance is no tolerance. I hate it, but it's true. A few years back at my school a kid had a pipe in his car and got expelled. If you park at the school they have the right to search your car (that makes no f***ing sense and I hate the school for it). They find a pipe and expell him. :huh: :blink: :wacko:

I think the zero tolerance policy on drugs in schools is a good thing but lets be a little reasonable here and exclude prescription and over the counter medication.

Oh, I agree about the drugs. Pot is so 'popular' (for lack of better words) in schools nowadays. It is awful. But pot is not Advil.

I think the zero tolerance policy on drugs in schools is a good thing but lets be a little reasonable here and exclude prescription and over the counter medication.

You can bring prescription medicine to school and give it to the nurse who will keep it until you need to take it...so you're not selling it to other students.

OTC, ok.