Foulke Won't Be Traded

Chisoxfn

Ken Williams said that Keith Foulke is not on the trade block and that he doesn't care whether he pays him 6 million a year to set up Marte.

Personally thats a good combination of set up men with Foulke coming in the eight and Marte in the ninth. Plus Osuna would also act as a set up man. All 3 pitchers have different stuff so they'd all give the opponents different looks.

Osuna is all about his hard fastball. Foulke is about control and his nasty circle change while Marte is a lefty with side winding action, great control, and a nasty slider.

Guest hotsoxchick1

VALENTINE.. . YESSSSSSSSSSSSS....... bring his ass up here soon...dump both ginter and wunch.. much as i love kelly he has to get the hell out of dodge.. he aint what he used to be.. and what about butter and his sorry ass.. get rid of him too and make room for almonte while were at it.....

It looks like Butter will be back next season or will at least get a shot. I don't care if he can figure out how to get lefties out and gets his heater back, but until then keep him off the major league field.

Porzio and Butter can replace Wunsch while Valentine replaces Ginter.

I tend to agree. My question is where does he fit in, cause we also have Biddle and Glover to go with Osuna, Marte, and Foulke and we do need to have another lefty.

Thats 5 right there and I don't see us carrying any more then 6, but if we carried 7 then I could see us using Almonte and valentine, but I could also see the Sox using Ritchie in the pen.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah i foregot about ritchie lol... we know he will be around because of kenny lol.... i think butter is next on the chopping block to tell ya honestly.. kenny cant wait to dump him.....

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

From what I hear both will be back as long as they take their 20% drop.

Now Parque may not end up being back if the Sox can find another lefty thats more attractive then him, aka, cheaper.

to have ritchie back, he have to take a 60 %

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think he should also have to pick up my season ticket tab... for as many times i have had to suffer through his pitching this season he owes me ....lol.. and to think i actually backed him up when the trade first went down... man oh man... he way owes me....

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

i think he should also have to pick up my season ticket tab... for as many times i have had to suffer through his pitching this season he owes me ....lol.. and to think i actually backed him up when the trade first went down... man oh man... he way owes me....

ohhh you said something that i am going to say............. boy are you going to get piss at me. :D

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

since you were one of the many that back him................ serves you right. :metal