ON the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to

Be Good

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you cat-killer freaks, what the hell pissed you off?

Jeezus they don't do a damn thing to hurt anyone, so you go off acting like sick-ass psycho freaks and enjoy killing cats? That's just wrong.

I don't like dogs but I don't want to beat them with a shovel, ground them into hamburger meat, and feed them to other dogs.

Jeezus they don't do a damn thing to hurt anyone, so you go off acting like sick-ass psycho freaks and enjoy killing cats?  That's just wrong.

I don't like dogs but I don't want to beat them with a shovel, ground them into hamburger meat, and feed them to other dogs.

:o

Jeezus they don't do a damn thing to hurt anyone, so you go off acting like sick-ass psycho freaks and enjoy killing cats?  That's just wrong.

Oh please we haven't even mentioned half of the fun places to put cats like:

• The oven
  • The Microwave
  • The Dryer
  • Nestled against a warm radiator fan when you start your car (this one's messy)
  • The Bonsia Kitty

I'm with you -

I do not care for cats but cruelty to any animal disturbs me - or more accurately, is a sign of a disturbance - I assume most/all people here are posting in fun and if not I really don't want to know

however, one sign of a child who has severe pyschoses developing is by exhibiting cruelty to animals - not the very young child act that fanof14 spoke of but the glee that some have in cruelty towards something they can have power over

Cats are in no way annoying...All they want is love, sweet love.  And they give it right back.

I love my kitty Karmel back at home...I'll be seeing her in just five days!

Cats are fine, but I could never live with more than one. Dogs are a ton better. I want a lazy ass dog.

Cats are in no way annoying...All they want is love, sweet love.  And they give it right back.

I love my kitty Karmel back at home...I'll be seeing her in just five days!

I also love cats, I hat dogs and other animals I only like cats

Jeezus they don't do a damn thing to hurt anyone, so you go off acting like sick-ass psycho freaks and enjoy killing cats? That's just wrong.

My sentiments exactly.

And CW is exactly right about infant stages of psychosis- I would bet most dictators hurt animals as kids and later turned their insatiable blood lust on humans.

And yes, yee worthless cat-killing cocksuckers, me fantasizing about strangulation of my ex-girlfiend was just that- a folly of imagination and male aggression. I didn't act on it.

My sentiments exactly. 

And CW is exactly right about infant stages of psychosis-  I would bet most dictators hurt animals as kids and later turned their insatiable blood lust on humans.

And yes, yee worthless cat-killing cocksuckers, me fantasizing about strangulation of my ex-girlfiend was just that- a folly of imagination and male aggression.  I didn't act on it.

MSNBC just had a mention of this exact thing when talking about Malvo's childhood. He tortured cats appearently as a kid.