ESPN REPORTS DEAL OFFICIAL

doubleM23

OK, here's what ESPN-1000 radio has said... It is 100%, complete...

Sox get Colon, give Osuna and Delvis Lantigua to New York and Rocky Biddle, Jeff Liefer, and Orlando Hernandez (from the Yankees.. duh). Sox also recieve minor league infielder from Montreal, Jorge Nunez.

HELL YEAH! GOOD f***ING MOVE, KENNY!

according to the WS site, all we gave up was Biddle and Liefer!

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/new...s_cws&fext=.jsp

No, look closer cw.

"Hernandez was obtained from the Yankees, along with cash considerations, for pitcher Antonio Osuna and minor-league pitcher Delvis Lantigua."

good trade and I find it very amusing how something most sox fans believed was impossible for an idiot like KW and cheap ass like JR to do actually did happen.

every said it wasn't gonna happen, but it did. and we gave up little for him.

now the question is who will we get for the pen and backup OF.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Rocky could not get anybody out when the game was on the line. I call it the Kelly Wunsch disease.

Even if this trade turns out to be lousy, I will never second guess Kenny for it. Now, while you are in the mood to spend money, go after Vasquez before he goes to arbitration.

And for those of us who think that Tina Biddle is a b**** (and I might be in that category) this trade is even more sweet picturing that bimbo getting all confused when everyone is speaking French and no one knows who she is.

Sortir de ma chienne de siège.

So wait a sec, tell me if Ive got this down:

TO SOX

Bartolo Colon and Jorge Nunez

TO YANKEES

Antonio Osuna and Delvis Lantigua

TO EXPOS

Jeff Liefer, Rocky Biddle and Orlando Hernandez

Holy crap! Kenny looks like freakin Billy Beane! How did he do that? OMG! The only other good player switching unis is Hernandez and he wasnt even ours! We lost Biddle, Liefer and Osuna for Colon! Those three arent jack next to Bartolo! Whoa! KW, youre awesome!

More than likely, this deal landed in Kenny's lap, and Brian Cashman was prepared to do anything to keep Colon away from Boston.

"The architect of the deal was White Sox general manager Ken Williams, who pursued Montreal GM Omar Minaya once it became clear that the Expos would be trading either Colon or pitcher Javier Vazquez to reduce payroll."

Wrong!

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao more like b**** face goo (and you know what that is for)... tear..(cause lookin at her makes ya cry) air head........(cause shes dumber than a box of rocks lol).........gootearairhead...........