Bad Santa

Guest williestokes

Guest williestokes

Just wanted to say this movie is hilarious. Its also where I get my name, as Billy Bob Thornton plays mall Santa, Willie T Stokes. However, as a warning, listen to the R rating. There is a lot of cussing. But to other mature grownups like myself, this movie is flat out hilarious. Stokes is a drunk Santa who, along with Marcus the elf, rob their malls on Christmas Eve. However, they meet this fat loser kid to whom everything is one big question (Why do you need a car when you have reindeer?) and by the end of the story, the kids clueless yet sweet nature shows Stokes the true meaning of Christmas. Ive never been in a theatre where so many people laughed so hard. I rank this movie as my favorite movie ever...

Guest williestokes

I must admit Ive never seen Gilmore Girls. Im guessing Lauren Graham is a goody two shoes in it?

"Do you like kids, Santa?"

"Me? f*** no! What do I look like, some kinda pervert?!"

Classic.

Though the "lips on your momma" promo bit was stupid and uninspired, so it may turn some potential viewers off this movie, thinking that this is just another derivative Hollywood comedy...And it is rather derivative since it lacks original plot devices, but since it's EXECUTED so well, and BBT has some weird talent that the results were pretty damn good and I had a lot of fun. It helped that Cohen prothers and Ghost World's direcor helmed it.

Oh and DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS WITH YOU. If I have to see another 9yo in n R-rated movie...