Anyone watching wrestling?

SuperSteve

I was watching Raw tonight, and Mark Henry, 'The World's Strongest Man,' used a bearhug to win his match. It was teh ugliest f***ing bearhug I have ever seen. He had the wrong grip, and he had his elbows out, and he was moving them left and right instead of in. Oh how wrong.

Steve,

I absolutely looovvvvvvvvvvvved that Iowa-Iowa State Wrestling match. 7-0!

Oh man are the Cyclones tough, but they are not the best team in America. They are ranked first right now, but Iowa wasn't at full strength, plus Eustice should beat the bigger Paulson (he lost in ot). When Israel Martinez (West Aurora HS, JuCo Natl Champ at North Idaho State, transfer this year and eligable in Jan) gets there, Iowa will be even better. They will get another transfer who will crack their lineup too. The Okie State vs Iowa State dual will be the test. Okie State will be full strength, and their 2x NCAA Champion has finally been wrestling well (Johnny Thompson). We get to see Iowa in January I believe.

Oh man are the Cyclones tough, but they are not the best team in America. They are ranked first right now, but Iowa wasn't at full strength, plus Eustice should beat the bigger Paulson (he lost in ot). When Israel Martinez (West Aurora HS, JuCo Natl Champ at North Idaho State, transfer this year and eligable in Jan) gets there, Iowa will be even better. They will get another transfer who will crack their lineup too. The Okie State vs Iowa State dual will be the test. Okie State will be full strength, and their 2x NCAA Champion has finally been wrestling well (Johnny Thompson). We get to see Iowa in January I believe.

They are ranked 1 now? The Cyclones were not expected to be good at all. It's a nice surprise. Makes my Bobby Douglas autograph worth more. :)

Last week's rankings (themat.com)

Team (Previously Ranked)

1. Iowa (1st)

2. Oklahoma State (2nd)

3. Iowa State (3rd)

4. Illinois (4th)

5. Minnesota (6th)

6. Lehigh (5th)

7. Missouri (7th)

8. Michigan (8th)

9. Nebraska (9th)

10. Cornell (11th)

11. Hofstra (10th)

12. Arizona State (16th)

13. Ohio State (13th)

14. Penn State (12th)

15. Oklahoma (14th)

16. Pennsylvania (15th)

17. Central Michigan (18th)

18. Northern Iowa (17th)

19. West Virginia (19th)

20. Wisconsin (20th)

21. Michigan State (21st)

22. Purdue (22nd)

23. Indiana (23rd)

24. Boise State (24th)

25. Edinboro (25th)

New rankings

1)Iowa St

2)Nebraska

3)Illinois

4)Oklahoma St

5)Lehigh

I was watching Raw tonight, and Mark Henry, 'The World's Strongest Man,' used a bearhug to win his match. It was teh ugliest f***ing bearhug I have ever seen. He had the wrong grip, and he had his elbows out, and he was moving them left and right instead of in. Oh how wrong.

Why do are pushing Mark Henry for I do not know. :lol:

There are very few good wrestlers out there these days. I like the guys who remind me of old days like HBK, Flair, and the Rock shocked me last night as well.

Mark Henry has been around since what? 96? and he has been doing nothing.