Fuck Fuck Fuck

WSoxShuf

I think us Sox fans are complete idiots. We are not going to get anyone decent his offseason. Face it, we are nothing but cutting our expenses. The Sox have no f***in Future. Keep this post around and b****, i will eat crow opening day if we get anyone f***in decent. I hate being a sox fan sometimes.

f*** you sox management.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, it isn't bad. You aren't the only one who is frustrated with the organization. I understand where you are coming from. Just try to relax until the winter meetings are over and see if we do anything. If we are completely silent and nothing happens in the next few weeks then you can destroy them all you want. :D

Ah... I sense that this could be a classic post... always retuning on every sox winning or losing streak... or if we sign a player, make a trade, don't make a trade...

Today has been a pretty negative day around this board. I don't know why?? WE AREN'T THE YANKEES. WE CAN NOT BUY THE WORLD SERIES. Which the Yankees have shown, the past 3 years, is more difficult than it seems.

The last two World Champions have had relatively low payrolls. The twins continually whip are buts with low-payroll teams. Oakland has made the playoffs the last 4 years with almost the lowest payroll in baseball.

The Mets, Dodgers, and Rangers all spent over $100 MIL to play golf in October. Baseball requires a shrewd GM more than any other sport. No one will out spend the yankees. Boston may try, but NY will counter. It's dumb to even try. The only hope is to outsmart them all.

I am beginning to agree...if things dont start falling into place soon...I just I just dont know................................................ :angry:

And I blame the poor offseason up to this point all on the picking up of the Jose Valentin club option...5 million well spent :lolhitting

Heres to hope i dont need to rant more on Jose...

If the Sox fans would fill the stadium, even during losing seasons, like the Cub fans do, then they would have a 90mill payroll like the cubs too

Face it, we are responsible for our team not having the resources....it is very simple economics.

It will improve once the new deal with USCellular revenues help the Sox and hopefully, once the stadium gets more fan friendly with the reconstruction. Also, the Comcast deal may help the Sox out...but until then, hope and pray

I am sure we can win our weak ass division without spending too much right now with who we have signed. If we can get Guadardo from the Twinks, that will be awesome. I think you will see more moves by the Sox at the trade deadline since those deals do not cost much $.

There's gonna be a few suprises comin in the next week. The winter meetings r comin up in New Orleans, sumthin's bound to happen there. If da Dodgers can't get any1 betta than Konerko I think they'll still make that trade, they're just a bit cautious rite now. Eddie Guardado bein offered a contract was one move out of left field that I certainly didn't see comin. Could this mean Marte could be a starter now?

Why all the negativity? Other than Graffanino, who apparently has delusions about being able to play well on a daily basis, the other guys who aren't coming back to the team were basically rent-a-players. So, the team's core is still in place.

Now, if the departing players included the likes of Frank, Buehrle or Marte, then there really would be grounds for alarm.

Why all the negativity?  Other than Graffanino, who apparently has delusions about being able to play well on a daily basis, the other guys who aren't coming back to the team were basically rent-a-players.  So, the team's core is still in place.

Now, if the departing players included the likes of Frank, Buehrle or  Marte, then there really would be grounds for alarm.

Negativity is just the way things are done around here. :rolleyes:

I agree with DBAHO. The winter meetings haven't started yet. Most of us thought we wouldn't resign most of these guys anyway (although I was hoping we'd bring back Colon). I like to look at the glass as half-full as a result of losing Colon. We may keep Ordonez and still make a move for a starter. If nothing else, KW is aggressive and will not sit on what we have. The price is my concern. We still have options: Perez, Millwood, Ponson, anyone else out of the blue.....if no significant moves are made after the winter meetings, start panicking. Until then, I prefer to speculate.

Why all the negativity?  Other than Graffanino, who apparently has delusions about being able to play well on a daily basis, the other guys who aren't coming back to the team were basically rent-a-players.  So, the team's core is still in place.

Now, if the departing players included the likes of Frank, Buehrle or  Marte, then there really would be grounds for alarm.

Nobody else wants Frank. As for Buehrle, Marte, and anyone else who succeeds, leaving the Sox is just a matter of time.