The official KW appreciation thread

Soxplosion

So maybe hes been an idiot in the past but now that he has done something amazing and cunning we should congratulate him. CONGRATS KENNY! First getting Colon and Nunez, a good high level IF prospect, for a couple of guys who had no real future with us or potential. Then he goes and signs Rios and Gordon, whos physical is pending. This is awesome!

KW, the new Billy Beane

I suggest we all incorporate that into our sigs...

I'd say that we are just the beneficiary of Steinbrenner's goal to make sure that the Red Sox didn't get Colon.

Regardless.....KW still looks good.

I'm not happy about getting Colon....OK, maybe I am....but the reason I'm happiest right now is because of the fact that OSUNA IS NOT ON THE WHITE SOX ANYMORE! THROW A f***ING CELEBRATION EVERYONE! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

ok now this just sint right. kw does one, only one good thing finally and he gets his appreciation site. Yet i constantly contribute and deserve my appreciation thread much more but still i dont get one. :fyou

He didnt make a good trade or a decent trade. He made a cunning Billy Beane trade! And then he signed one guy and is about to sign another to make up for the little that we did give up. This is a great day in White Sox history.

ok now this just sint right. kw does one, only one good thing finally and he gets his appreciation site. Yet i constantly contribute and deserve my appreciation thread much more but still i dont get one. :fyou

He didnt make a good trade or a decent trade. He made a cunning Billy Beane trade! And then he signed one guy and is about to sign another to make up for the little that we did give up. This is a great day in White Sox history.

This deal was awesome and then made even more awesome by the two signings that made me forget all about Osuna and Liefer.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

f*** KENNY WILLIAMS.. HES STILL A DUMB ASS

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

I'd say that we are just the beneficiary of Steinbrenner's goal to make sure that the Red Sox didn't get Colon.

I'm not happy about getting Colon....OK, maybe I am....but the reason I'm happiest right now is because of the fact that OSUNA IS NOT ON THE WHITE SOX ANYMORE!  THROW A f***ING CELEBRATION EVERYONE! :headbang :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Yeah his 8-2 record and 3.86 ERA blew ass last year. Thank god he is gone.

I'm not happy about getting Colon....OK, maybe I am....but the reason I'm happiest right now is because of the fact that OSUNA IS NOT ON THE WHITE SOX ANYMORE!  THROW A f***ING CELEBRATION EVERYONE!   :headbang   :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

kenny williams will get my appreciation when he improves on the team he inherited...that means atleast back to back division titles and advancement in the playoffs...with the team , payroll and minor league system he inherited , it should have been a cake walk to owning this division...

as much as i like this trade..if we dont sign colon to a long term deal this is real only a one time shot at a world series and does nothing to improve the team for years to come....

id call this step one on a long road to recovery

I'm not happy about getting Colon....OK, maybe I am....but the reason I'm happiest right now is because of the fact that OSUNA IS NOT ON THE WHITE SOX ANYMORE!  THROW A f***ING CELEBRATION EVERYONE!   :headbang   :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

kenny williams will get my appreciation when he improves on the team he inherited...that means atleast back to back division titles and advancement in the playoffs...with the team , payroll and minor league system he inherited , it should have been a cake walk to owning this division...

as much as i like this trade..if we dont sign colon to a long term deal this is real only a one time shot at a world series and does nothing to improve the team for years to come....

id call this step one on a long road to recovery

i agree, kw and jr needs to resign this guy.

Guest hotsoxchick1

when and only when kw makes a move or series of moves which will lock down our guarentee of a world series ring.. then and only then will i give him any and all of my appreciation....... there hows that........better??????? when he promises and delivers then i will.....not before then though...... :headbang

when and only when kw makes a move or series of moves which will lock down our guarentee of a world series ring.. then and only then will i give him any and all of my appreciation....... there hows that........better??????? when he promises and delivers then i will.....not before then though...... :headbang

I can buy into that Michelle.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i just hope kw makes good friends with cashman and keeps holding onto his hand during trade talks.....where the hell was cashman and all his wisdom when schu was trying to tutor kw........s*** we could have had kw doing us better last season if we had cashman to mentor him ..... lmao..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
You knoiw HSC, I have KW lined up to meet you in a blind date situation - you keep knocking him and I fear the date will not go well.

the more i get to knock him the better off he will be....its better to deal with me and my attitude from a more comotose state of mind in his case.. dont ya think????