I'm the best poster on this site

BridgeportHeather

Mathew is gone.  Boog hasn't been posting for a while. There are others.

HSC needs to resume being the best poster one this site. Let bygones be bygones.

HSC never was the best poster on this site. That honor has always belonged to Soxtalk's one and only Jason Gage! :cheers

Damn I needed that laugh...

common southsider BeGood is the best poster boy for something :D

I'm starting to enjoy his threads. He starts one and everybody slams him. Usually with some good humor. Although I thought he said poser in his original comment. :lol:

I propose a most improved award for BeGood. :cheers

It's a question of quantity vs. quality. There are some high volume posters on this site. I won't call them spammers because the SPAM i get in my hotmail box is far worse than the stuff you guys post. Some people have made efforts to sacrifice quantity for quality like me, others have done the opposite. Which do YOU think is better?

common southsider BeGood is the best poster boy for something  :D

I'm starting to enjoy his threads. He starts one and everybody slams him. Usually with some good humor.  Although I thought he said poser in his original comment.  :lol:

I propose a most improved award for BeGood.  :cheers

I'm all for givin a Most Improved Poster Award to BEGOOD. We should hav an SoxTalk AWards Ceremony or sumthin. :lol: