Colleges

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've narrowed it down to Iowa, Iowa State, Northwestern, Stanford, and Creighton. I'm a 4.0 with a class rank of 1 out of 121.  I've scored a 30 on my ACT's last year and I'm still waiting on my PSAT results. I'm taking one AP course this year. (Only two are offered here, the other which is Calc which I will take next year)

s***, congrats.

Hell yeah, two PH residents on Soxtalk. You must be dutch if your going to that school  :lol: 

Do you know a baseball coach there by the name of William Storrs?

Actually I'm one of the few non-dutch students....HELL YEA!

And no i dont know a William Storrs and I played baseball my first two years...oh well

Guest williestokes
I've narrowed it down to Iowa, Iowa State, Northwestern, Stanford, and Creighton. I'm a 4.0 with a class rank of 1 out of 121.  I've scored a 30 on my ACT's last year and I'm still waiting on my PSAT results. I'm taking one AP course this year. (Only two are offered here, the other which is Calc which I will take next year)

Class valedictorian, thats awesome. You should be able to get into just about any school you want. At 88th in my class with a 3.45 GPA, I can get into a lot of schools but wont be attending Harvard or anything like that, nor would I want to. Life is supposed to be fun, and I know that if I attend HPU or UH at Manoa, Ill be having some diesel fun in paradise... :headbang

Class valedictorian, thats awesome. You should be able to get into just about any school you want. At 88th in my class with a 3.45 GPA, I can get into a lot of schools but  wont be attending Harvard or anything like that, nor would I want to. Life is supposed to be fun, and I know that if I attend HPU or UH at Manoa, Ill be having some diesel fun in paradise... :headbang

I don't want to be a wet blanket on your party, but from what I've heard, UofHawaii manao is mostly a commuter school. So the parties may not be diesel.

Guest williestokes

Oh well. Theres still nothing stopping me from throwing parties and it still is Hawaii. There doesnt have to be parties in Hawaii for it to still be paradise...

Oh s***...I didn't know people outside of Fullerton actually knew about this guy.  I shouldn't really speak though, I've never seen the Titans play a basketball game.  I've only watched the baseball games.

Although they did go to overtime yesterday in USC.

I guess he's an nba prospect, must be the pride and joy of CSF.

I'm a senior in HS at the moment. I applied to Indiana Univ. and Ball State Univ.....I got accepted into both, but I'm definitely going to be heading to IU. I'll be sending my housing choices etc. back in before the end of next week.....Go Hooooosiers! Ryan Tapak w/ the solid game to get IU a win on the road at ND.... :D

I'm a senior in HS at the moment.  I applied to Indiana Univ. and Ball State Univ.....I got accepted into both, but I'm definitely going to be heading to IU.  I'll be sending my housing choices etc. back in before the end of next week.....Go Hooooosiers!  Ryan Tapak w/ the solid game to get IU a win on the road at ND.... :D

I'm sorry, ya have to go to IU. :rolleyes: :D :lol: