question for the ladies...

sox4lifeinPA

I think a diamond the size of her knuckle would make her pretty happy PA  :headbang

Maybe as a going away present, this is PA were talking about

PA, nice job, I'm certain the ring will look nice.

Will you be giving this gift gradually over time. Perhaps starting with a bag of marbles . . .

:D :D

I think a diamond the size of her knuckle would make her pretty happy PA  :headbang

My engagement ring - the main ring (there's an accompaniment ring as well) is a half carat and that is more than enough for me. I've never been able to see beauty in gargantuan sized diamond rings, but that is just my humble opinion.

I'm not a big garnet fan, but if that is her birthstone, I think she will love it. For valentine's day Brian gave me a white gold chain with a blue topaz pendant - topaz is the birthstone of the best birthday month :headbang (I hate yellow topaz so that is why he went with blue).

No actually there is an accompaniment for my engagement ring - it has 8 small diamonds and 4 saphires - I think it is also called an accent ring.  The wedding bands are going to be Gaelic wedding bands.

It's a band that your engagement ring fits into, right? Are you wearing it now?

It's a band that your engagement ring fits into, right? Are you wearing it now?

Yeah - it's part of the engagement ring (I have a picture, albeit, not the best, at home - I'll post it tonight). I have to have the two pieces soldered together before the wedding (got plenty of time before I do that).