WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!

BrandoFan

Considering that Loaiza could walk after this year, I think it's great to have at least ONE starting pitcher we can count on keeping around for a while. But instead of it being looked at for what it is - a POSITIVE for the team, and for MB and his peace of mind - we have some negative nancy's complaining. And these same people would be b****ing if Buehrle had left via free agency in a couple of years. :nono

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that Loaiza could walk after this year, I think it's great to have at least ONE starting pitcher we can count on keeping around for a while.  But instead of it being looked at for what it is - a POSITIVE for the team, and for MB and his peace of mind - we have some negative nancy's complaining.  And these same people would be b****ing if Buehrle had left via free agency in a couple of years.  :nono

Exactly, the guy who the Cards may hav been targetin to help fill their rotation has been taken of the market. Sorry betta luck next time. :lol:

First, let me say that this great news for the Sox, for Mark and for Sox fans. Mark goes out and does his job and does it rather well.

Second, I hope this finally puts to rest all the b****ing about him being a Cardinal fan. He has now demonstrated his loyalty to the Sox to the same degree the Sox have demostrated loyalty to him. End of story.

Third. The same people are b****ING about this deal just like they b**** about everything else the Sox do. Typical.

Fourth. To the person that was ragging Steff. Please lay off, she a classy lady. Thank you.

Those same people will b**** in two weeks about Santa Claus having too long of a beard. Some people are born to lead, some are born to sing, some are born to play sports, some are born to spread the word of God, some are born to bear children, some are born to create literature, etc.

Those who fail in all other categories are just born to b****. But I guess the world needs a little of everything to keep it diverse and interesting. Too bad.

Hopefully this signin will show that is still some loyalty left in Pro Sports and Mark Buerhle and the team have demonstrated this. He could hav been hung out and left to dry and 2-10 but to his he came back, and no-one in the organisation ever doubted he wouldn't come back. :headbang

Bueherle should shoot his agent for this deal.

If I was Mark and/or his agent, and I know that the Sox just offerred Colon $10+ million per year, I'd have demanded the same. He (they) could have had that douchebag Reinsdorf over a barrel!!!

:bang

He would not have gotten anything close to that because he has no free agent standing at all. Until he goes through his arbit years, he has no real leverage.

Bueherle should shoot his agent for this deal.

If I was Mark and/or his agent, and I know that the Sox just offerred Colon $10+ million per year, I'd have demanded the same. He (they) could have had that douchebag Reinsdorf over a barrel!!!

:bang

Mark would have never gotten $10 mil a year in arbitration and had he asked for it.. they would have told him - justifiably so - to go screw himself.

I do agree that someone here is a douchebag, though..... <_>

Mark would have never gotten $10 mil a year in arbitration and had he asked for it.. they would have told him - justifiably so - to go screw himself.

I do agree that someone here is a douchebag, though..... <_>

I just can't believe he wants our guys to take us to the cleaners.

Cuz...IF Mark came in and asked for 10 mildo, the Sox would have to pay him, or risk losing the shred of credibility they have with their fans.

They can't afford to alienate any more of their star players.

The Sox are a PR nightmare already!

Are ya new to baseball?

Cuz...IF Mark came in and asked for 10 mildo, the Sox would have to pay him, or risk losing the shred of credibility they have with their fans.

OMG!! I am LMAO over here..

Me and my co-workers thank you so much for the slapstick this morning... :bang

If MB asked for a record contract based on his numbers, Mark Buehrle would be the only one losing credibility. At that point JR could justifiably tell Mark to stick it, and most fans WOULD understand. The is a BIG difference between asking for what is fair (which IMO is what MB got) and a record contract.