See ya guys in a week

SuperSteve

I hate you all, I'm leaving this s***ty site!!!

Naw, just playing. I won't be around for awhile though. The dorms are being closed for break, yet I have to stay up here for practice for most of next week. Won't even be on a computer. Just don't want no one to think I'm dead. :D

There goes one of my chat buddies.

I still have DBAH0, Kong, and whoever else likes to come around. :)

I'll always be around Yahtzee. :lol: I mayb gettin a new job full time in da city too, so hopefully I'll still be to go on there durin work.

It could be because nobody's signed on at that time.  Ya know, you certainly post at some of the wierdest times...Just my thoughts, BEGOOD!

TRUE that I usally post when everyone's sleepin. LEE, by the way are you happy I nominated you for Soxtalk MVP? AND usally you never calll me BE GOOD always TheBigHurtBEGOOD

TRUE that I usally post when everyone's sleepin. LEE, by the way are you happy I nominated you for Soxtalk MVP? AND usally you never calll me BE GOOD always TheBigHurtBEGOOD

I'm very happy for that, TheBigHurtBEGOOD. And, TheBigHurtBEGOOD, make sure you do yourself a favor and :begood, kay?

I think except for Steve's initial post, and maybe Yahtzee's post, this has been the most meaningless thread I've ever read in my life.

Maybe I should read all the threads and this one will have more meaning.

No offense guys(and gal).  :)

BEGOOD now witesoxfan. :lol:

I think except for Steve's initial post, and maybe Yahtzee's post, this has been the most meaningless thread I've ever read in my life.

Maybe I should read all the threads and this one will have more meaning.

No offense guys(and gal).  :)

MAYBE you should we any other thread then and make that comment again

Lol...ok BeGood....I'm gonna start something new here...anytime I see you use incorrect syntax or grammer in a post, I'm dropping the following image on ya. Now its not meant to be hateful towards ya, its all in good fun.

cliff.jpg

AIGHT thanks Ill look into it!!!!! AND maybe I should tripple re-read my posts

Lol...ok BeGood....I'm gonna start something new here...anytime I see you use incorrect syntax or grammer in a post, I'm dropping the following image on ya. Now its not meant to be hateful towards ya, its all in good fun.

cliff.jpg

That's a weird colour for a grammar book. :lol: