Employees at U.S. Cellular Field

The Beast

I was wondering of what you all thought of the USCF Slaves...heres BEASTLY's GRADES

Ushers: C- They have been assholes a lot, and I can't go anywhere now because of them...I feel discriminated because they let soo many black people down and not me...I'm a caucasion who hates racism...believe me, thats not justified...

Slaves on the Club level-A+ I have been treated with respect all the time up there, and they don't care if I tip them or not...

Vendors-A They always are there quickly and are very nice...My dad and I have 2 vendor friends...and we love the throat guy, "Lloyd", and the Chinese woman with the hot dogs...

Security-F. They have always been a b**** to me when I am getting an autograph, little S.O.B.'s, not to mention they give the balls to little kids who are too little to understand/appreciate a flying f*** about the balls...I hate the guy who sits in the bullpen, now theres a f***ing asshole with a stick up his ass and to his intestines...

Ushers: C- They have been assholes a lot, and I can't go anywhere now because of them...I feel discriminated because they let soo many black people down and not me...I'm a caucasion who hates racism...believe me, thats not justified

What a load of crap . Your bulls***ting me if you avoid Ushers because you feel there is an unequal racial representation. Quit being politically correct because it sounds so fake coming from you.

Security-F. They have always been a b**** to me when I am getting an autograph, little S.O.B.'s, not to mention they give the balls to little kids who are too little to understand/appreciate a flying f*** about the balls...I hate the guy who sits in the bullpen, now theres a f***ing asshole with a stick up his ass and to his intestines

This is more like the Beastly I know. :headbang. I dont mind giving a baseball to a kid; though I'm not one of those people who would give a foul ball to someone because he has a sad look on his face. My brother caught a foul ball at a Minnesota Twins game (he lives out in Twin Cities) and some lady asked him to give the ball to her son......who my bro reached over to catch it. He said no and the lady had such a fit. She told my brother he was going to hell.

What a load of crap .  Your bulls***ting me if you avoid Ushers because you feel there is an unequal racial representation.  Quit being politically correct because it sounds so fake coming from you.

This is more like the Beastly I know.  :headbang.  I dont mind giving a baseball to a kid; though I'm not one of those people who would give a foul ball to someone because he has a sad look on his face.  My brother caught a foul ball at a Minnesota Twins game (he lives out in Twin Cities) and some lady asked him to give the ball to her son......who my bro reached over to catch it.  He said no and the lady had such a fit.  She told my brother he was going to hell.

Hey, I am politically correct.

Hey, I am politically correct.

Politically correct are you? I do remember the words ugly, fat being used to describe HSC. You stated, "if someone has hot sox chick in their name they should be HOT."

These politically correct people are ruining our society. Don't consider yourself one Beastly. Human beings tend to hate people/things without reason. Do I need a 10 page manifesto justifying why I dislike certain actions? According to some if I dislike gay marriages (for example) there is something wrong with me. Morally wrong would not be a good enough reason in their eyes.

Lets remember these assholes are the ones who believe colleges should keep affirmative action so different races can remain within proper proportions. STOP WHINING!! How about colleges accept students on their abilities on not race/ethnic background. This is only one topic that pisses me off.....Im sorry, these people anger me.

No. Now look, my thing on hsc's ugliness was justified because that is hypocritical to say ur hot

You apparently never heard why she had her name as "HotSoxChick", did you?

It was not that she was a hot chick who cheered for the Sox, but rather a chick that cheered for the hot Sox(I would have to believe she created her name in 2000, when the Sox won the division).

Get it?