Bears playing well

Nice, you guys are playing the Pack aren't you?

Viikings. They have totally shut down their O too. The best was Culpepepper tried hitting Moss over the middle, and Moss pussed out of making a catch because he was looking at Charles Tillman who was going to knock him into next week. Moss is a b****.

Meaningless game against the Vikings.  Sorta like the White Sox pounding the Yanks and Royals in late September.

I like the rookies playing well. Really all it does is screw up their draft pick, but keep in mind the Vikings HAVE to win this game. They are playing their asses off and still losing to the Bears. It just gives me hope for the future.

that was the best bears game ive seen in a long time, i expected good from rex but not that good, NO TURNOVERS, the exact opposite of Kordell :headbang and then tillman, s*** that reminded me of that hail mary catch back in 2001 in the endzone that one the game in overtime. I had the exact same reaction

Charles f***ing Tillman!!!

Rips the ball away from Randy "don't hurt me" Moss in the end zone :headbang

Randy "dont hurt me" Moss is right... Every time he touched the ball today he folded like a cheap tent....

with the money he's making, Moss should see a doctor.

------dream sequence

Moss walks into doctors office.

Moss: I don't know doc, I just don't like gettting hit.

Doctor : I'm going to write you a prescription. It's for two testicles. You clearly don't have any. You get this filled whenever you want.

Moss looks at paper, cries.

------

Let it be known that Daunte Culpepper is quite possibly the worst redzone QB in the league.

I mean, take that last Minnesota drive for example. If Culpepper throws a lob pass to Moss instead of trying to throw a dart in there, you are all either talking about how the Bears played well, but couldn't quite get it done, or how Rex Grossman had a very damn good last drive of the game.

Point blank, you throw a lob pass, NO ONE is going to beat Moss. He's 6'4'' and has a 3 and a half foot vertical leap. No one in the NFL will beat him, unless you stack two on top of each other, and that's breaking the rules just a little bit.

(this is all common knowledge to us, but Daunte Culpepper still hasn't figured it out, and he's been in Minnesota what like 4 or 5 years now?)

Grossman is so f***ing awesome.

I'm reserving judgment on Grossman for a few more games... I saw some good plays, and no real terrible plays.... Trent dilfer turned that into a super Bowl win... But I noticed his ball seemed to hang in the air, and he wasn't as quick with the release as i would have liked to see. Floating the ball late is a sure recipe for Interceptions, he may have been lucky today. He did show poise, and looked like a real NFL QB, I'd like to see him run a two minute drill too. I think he can improve and become a great QB, but today he was far from "f***ing awsome"... The O-Line today was f***ING AWSOME... the ONLY reason the bears were in that game was the O-line doin thier job.

all that being said he is light years better than Kordell "catch this with your feet" Stewart. I'm just saying lets not put this kid in the HOF just yet.

Right on, Jas...Azumah has been improving virtually every week...He's gonna be a star for us next year! Tillman's gonna have an even better next year than this year, which is only gonna make our defense that much more brutal...Tillman deserves so much props for today's performance, as well as his overall performance this season...I really like what I saw from Bobby Grey today; maybe he might get it going too. Grossman had so much composure...He'll succeed in this league...I just see it! I like how Urlacher and Mike Brown don't have to make all of the plays on the defensive side, while it looks like our offense is opening it up (more long passes than just relying on the run).

I'm having high hopes for next year, since this very great rookie class is only going to improve!

Nice to see the Bears won when I actually picked em for once. Their young WR's are sumthin to build around and Charles Tillman is goin to be a gr8 CB for a few years. Nice to see another young CB Terence Newman hav 3 picks for my Cowboys today as well.

1. This game was not won by Grossman who had a lousy game. His long-distance lobs could have EASILY produced 2-3 interceptions on an average day. Bears running also sucked up. Ditto run defense. And Edinger who missed another makeable FG and came within inches of missing another one fro something like 20 yards.

2. This game was won by PASS defense that exposed Culpepper's mediocre decision making and Randy Moss's ball-less-ness.

AND Peanuts Tillman who singehandedly won the game my making an excellent interception on what 90% of the time is a typical Randy Moss TD....This take-away alone was worth 2-3 non-do-or-die interceptions, especially on hail-marrys where many CB pad their Int totals.

1. This game was not won by Grossman who had a lousy game.  His long-distance lobs could have EASILY produced 2-3 interceptions on an average day. Bears running also sucked up.  Ditto run defense.  And Edinger who missed another makeable FG and came within inches of missing another one fro something like 20 yards. 

Grossman also had his numbers miss looking a lot better because of some dropped passes on some catchable balls too. Dez White being the biggest offender once again. I hope to god this guy is not back again next year. If you ever need a pass caught in a clutch situation you can count on Dez dropping it...

Grossman also had his numbers miss looking a lot better because of some dropped passes on some catchable balls too.  Dez White being the biggest offender once again.  I hope to god this guy is not back again next year.  If you ever need a pass caught in a clutch situation you can count on Dez dropping it...

Did I see the long ball actuall thrown today? Amazing. Hopefully the Bears will play Gage and Booker as their WR's next year, that could be a very dangerous duo if they can find an understandin with Grossman.