Another Interesting Article

LDF

I'm glad to have Colon but I wonder what is going on behind the scenes here. As stated previously by many others the Yanks did not want Colon in Boston. Everything is just so on the up and up where the Montreal franchise is concerned. Baseball fans in Montreal, however many or few of them there are have a right to be bitter. First the previous owner sold them down the river and now bud lite and co are doing more of the same. But hey, that's life. May all of our pitchers stay healthy. We've now got a lot of different pitching styles among our starters to keep the hitters off balance. We've got a shot now, can't wait for spring.

That was a good read...but I liked this part...

The White Sox got a horse to anchor their rotation alongside Mark Buehrle. The Yankees traded one of their eight starters for a solid Ramiro Mendoza replacement without raising payroll. The Expos got screwed

LOL....this guy's a pretty good writer.

I'm glad to have Colon but I wonder what is going on behind the scenes here. As stated previously by many others the Yanks did not want Colon in Boston. Everything is just so on the up and up where the Montreal franchise is concerned. Baseball fans in Montreal, however many or few of them there are have a right to be bitter. First the previous owner sold them down the river and now bud lite and co are doing more of the same. But hey, that's life. May all of our pitchers stay healthy. We've now got a lot of different pitching styles among our starters to keep the hitters off balance. We've got a shot now, can't wait for spring.

liked what you said so much I thought I would quote you so I can read it again...

liked what you said so much I thought I would quote you so I can read it again...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I often reread your posts too.

if there is something going on, then we can use that 2 or 3 more times and get us what we need to improve this team. :lol:

that being said, i like you thoughts on the style of out pitching. i am stoke and can't wait. bring us two team, minn and sCrubs.