Report: Sox May Have Signed Ponson

Just a guess, but if the guy is in Baltimore with his family, they've probably got the agent talking to Flanagan, saying, "this is what the White Sox will do, what will the Orioles do?"

I really think the Orioles have the edge here.

I would imagine the reason they are in Balt is becsue they live there (steff?) also would imagine that the Sox have a deal on the table and they are giving the O's the right of last choice. If the O's agree then he will go to the O's if they don't he will come here.

Make sense?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine the reason they are in Balt is becsue they live there (steff?) also would imagine that the Sox have a deal on the table and they are giving the O's the right of last choice. If the O's agree then he will go to the O's if they don't he will come here.

Make sense?

No. They live in Aruba.

where all the Good schools are! Well I am done with my theories on this.

Yeah, but it's Aruba, who cares about schools?? :lol:

After he signs this deal with Baltimore, his kids won't have much to worry about anyway.

Well the Orioles don't look to be getting pudge, they offered him 3 yr 21 mill and he wants 3 yr 30 mill (According to ESPN News).  The Orioles have now offered Javy Lopez 3 yr 18 mill.

LOL... Peter must have just got done reading George's "How to by a WS Ring" book... :lol:

The Sox have been talking about Sidney for what... 2 years now  :lol:

Does KW know it's Sidney Ponson **not** Sidney Australia :lol:

That may explain everything.

KW to JR "hey boss I can get a great deal on this city in Australia"

f***in' Escobar signed for 6.25 Mill a year. E-S-C-O-B-A-R

Unless Ponsono is one of the rare players for whom money is NOT everything or he has a s***ty agent.........anything less than 3 year, 23-24 Mill won't do.

Hell, Millwood is gonna get 10-12 Mill per and wasn't as good as Ponson in 2003.

Guys.. it appears that Cleveland was days late. The last time Sidney heard an offer from the Sox was last week.

Steff, how do you know Ponson? If you please wouldn't mind telling me that would be great, but if you don't want to, that's ok too. Anyway, I'm just curious so it's not that big of a deal, but I'd just thought I'd ask.