Damn good candy

Texsox

I can't believe I have something down here before the rest of the world. We're so far behind the times, there is one video rental shop that still has Beta movies in stock.

They are packaged similar to the new Pringle Snackers. They are chocolate with a couple ribbons of peanut butter. Thin like a pringles potato chip. (For you hoosiers, that is potatoe)

They are packaged similar to the new Pringle Snackers. They are chocolate with a couple ribbons of peanut butter. Thin like a pringles potato chip. (For you hoosiers, that is potatoe)

i've never heard of 'em either, never heard of pringles snackers too

i've never heard of 'em either, never heard of pringles snackers too

Pringles has a new single serve container. I'm not a fan of their chips but they have been advertising the hell out of them here for school lunches. What is so stupid is almost every kid here receives a free school lunch.

Reese's ANYTHING is good. I made the huge mistake of introducing my kids to the joy that is Reese's candy before Halloween, making it much harder to raid their candy stash and steal all the Reese's like I usually do.

I liked those honey roasted ones they had out in the summer, and also the "inside out" ones in stores now. I just saw white chocolate Reese's out over the weekend and I need to try those. And I'll be on the lookout for the Swoops too.