Been Gone the Last 5 days.....

Rex Hudler

It's been all rumors, and if you name it, it has probably been discussed, and none of it will probably come true.

And the Bears won. And in the Soxtalk award nominations, I think people nominated you about 100,000 times for most knowledgeable White Sox analyst or something to that extent.

No need to be a smartass now.  LOL

LOL, OK, so maybe it was more around 50,000. :D

As far as the rumors go....all I can say is that not many have involved the White Sox. I've heard Ordonez for Garcia thrown around a few times, Ordonez for Perez+others a few times, Sox may sign Ponson, Koch to the Mets....pretty much same as before you left, same as when the offseason started.

And there was a rumor from Paul Sherman out of the NY Post I believe that said Thomas demanded a trade and Ozzie wanted Maggs, Konerko, and Lee out of here. If you believe that you'd damn near believe everything that anyone ever told you.

This is interesting..... I didn't know there was such a thread.... thought whitesoxfan was messin with me. LOL

I'm not sure what the deal is with the Hex Rudler thing... Is being spoofed a good thing or a bad thing? That name appeared not long before I left for the weekend and I haven't read many (if any) of his/her posts, so not sure if it is good or bad.

Either way, I hope no one gets confused. I only want to be blamed for dumb things I post, and there are enough of those to have to worry about getting confused with someone else. LOL

This is interesting.....  I didn't know there was such a thread....  thought whitesoxfan was messin with me.  LOL

I'm not sure what the deal is with the Hex Rudler thing... Is being spoofed a good thing or a bad thing?  That name appeared not long before I left for the weekend and I haven't read many (if any) of his/her posts, so not sure if it is good or bad. 

Either way, I hope no one gets confused.  I only want to be blamed for dumb things I post, and there are enough of those to have to worry about getting confused with someone else.  LOL

he hasn't posted anything stupid or anything... Hasn't started any arguments... so I guess he could have been a lurker... I'm reserving judgement... I think it's a form of flattery by the way...