IF we have signed Ponson, Why isn't it official?

maggsmaggs

Talked on the phone actually is what I was told.

then he must have tlaked to the press via the phone as well because he was quoted. Eitherway, JR talked with him which may be different than earlier reports that we have not been in contact with him since last week. I think its a good sign.

then he must have tlaked to the press via the phone as well because he was quoted. Eitherway, JR talked with him which may be different than earlier reports that we have not been in contact with him since last week. I think its a good sign.

Different how.. the last time they talked was the 9th.. that was last week.. right?

Sidney was with Jeffrey today so if it was Barry who was quoted that's definitely true then.

So was it on the phone or in person with Barry, Jeffery or the christmas elf

:lol:

I just told my wife you left your 7 year old at home 'cause she wouldn't say the White Sox were the bestest.

I knew it was a bad idea ... now WE are arguing!!! :lol:

Very interesting...if the Sox and JR have met or talked to Ponson today, it could really turn things around.

If in fact Ponson is a White Sox, then it gives the Sox so much more flexibility, imo. It means that they now know they have 4 starters and can be a lot more patient when it comes to moving their bats, cause they are that much less desperate.

I sure as hell hope thats true, cause at that price he'd be a great pickup, imo.

After reading that and KW getting on an early flight back, it could (ME PURELY SPECULATING) mean that he's coming to Chicago and they will meet in person with Ponson and his agent trying to finalize something.

Ahh who the hell knows, I just know I'd be happy if Ponson was a White Sox.

Different how.. the last time they talked was the 9th.. that was last week.. right?

Sidney was with Jeffrey today so if it was Barry who was quoted that's definitely true then.

Steff, I don't want to sound offensive but I have no idea what you are talking about. Who are Barry and Jeffrey lol? Do you have connections or something? :huh:

After reading that and KW getting on an early flight back, it could (ME PURELY SPECULATING) mean that he's coming to Chicago and they will meet in person with Ponson and his agent trying to finalize something.

Ahh who the hell knows, I just know I'd be happy if Ponson was a White Sox.

heh.

Keep dreaming those dreams and reaching for the stars my friend!

:lol:

I just told my wife you left your 7 year old at home 'cause she wouldn't say the White Sox were the bestest.

I knew it was a bad idea ... now WE are arguing!!!  :lol:

that is not for women. She will never look at me the same again. I just re-upped, my wife an I are fighting as well. Now she wants jewelerly for xmas. I told her I can't afford it cause we just spent 11,000. :D

I've been a pretty big Ponson fan for a few years, but why does everyone think $6 million would be a steal? I think it's a reasonable amount for him, not really too much or too little.

the guy was good last season, has pitched 200+ innings and it 27, but at the same time he hasn't really done what he did this season prior.

$6 million seems like a reasonable and fair price for both sides.

After reading that and KW getting on an early flight back, it could (ME PURELY SPECULATING) mean that he's coming to Chicago and they will meet in person with Ponson and his agent trying to finalize something

I thought most Sox deals are done with Kenny stuck in the air/other city.