Attached images

mreye

First thing is to you into your controls under board setting and make sure that your settings are still set to "yes" for viewing attachments and sigs, etc..

It is. I can view the pics from the "Weird Pics" thread, but not the personal pics or the Hot Sox Chicks thread. I have viewed the hot chicks in the past.

It is. I can view the pics from the "Weird Pics" thread, but not the personal pics or the Hot Sox Chicks thread. I have viewed the hot chicks in the past.

Ah, the problem is almost all pics that were from before the big server crash about a month ago, weren't reuploaded when we switched servers. Jas has recovered some, but not all, and is working on it when he can.

Ah, the problem is almost all pics that were from before the big server crash about a month ago, weren't reuploaded when we switched servers.  Jas has recovered some, but not all, and is working on it when he can.

aH-HA! Thanks, dude! It's been that long since I've checked over there.

Ya, the old pics, from before the server outage, have not been moved over, unless someone made a specific request for me to move their sig pic over, simply because the sheer volume or images on the old server was too big to move to this one.

I am going to restore the hot chick thread during my xmas break...probably a page per day, cause its a pain in the ass looking for hte pictures, but for the greatest thread in hot chick history...its a small price to pay :)