WSCR reporting Jose to SEA...

RudyLawRules

Jose's my MAN, but whatever is best for the Sox is best for the Sox.

The truth is, we DON'T know if his defensive breakthrough of the last 4+ months of the season was permanent. We DON'T know if he can hit LHP from the left side.

I understand that's ONE too many "I don't know"s for Sox to be paying 10% of the payroll to. Sad but true.

It's not going to be Seattle, tho.

ESPNews is reporting that the Indians and Martiners have agreed to swap Omar Vizquel and Carlos Guillen.

Right, now we give them Valentin for Vizquel. This could have been a three team deal......

Not sure why the Mariners do not sign Aurilla. Which is what I would do if I were the Sox if they could've gotten Valentin for Guillen.

Guillen at second, Aurilla at short.

Its gonna be Jose to Seattle for Randy Wynn or Freddy Garcia..mark my words on that. It will be Garcia, if the Mariners are able to get him to agree to a contract the Sox would be willing to take on (6 mill...would be my guess).

I'd say its more likely to be Randy Wynn and if anyone wants the logic...Cirillo is gonna get dealt for Cedeno and Jose can play 3rd as well as shortstop (to spell Omar Vizquel).

This is all me speculating...but I got a good feeling the Sox are getting one of the two and I'd be happy either way. And if they get Wynn...you could still see a later deal going down with the Mariners.

I can't see the Indians giving us Guillen, so if that is actually a done deal then Jose can't be getting us Guillen.

And let me say thats a freaking terrible move by the Mariners.

Wow, if the Mariners had some basic knowledge they'd know that Jose is way better at this point in time than Vizquel.

This is all me speculating...but I got a good feeling the Sox are getting one of the two and I'd be happy either way.  And if they get Wynn...you could still see a later deal going down with the Mariners.

I enjoy reading your posts Jason, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :lol:

I enjoy reading your posts Jason, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :lol:

LMAO...at least I say I'm speculating...half of the media just writes there crap down and says theres truth to them.

Anyone want to give me a job on some radio station, I can report phony trade deals all day long :D

Still...just watch it happen..it makes sense.