Tight ass graphic

CubsSuck1

Oh, and Cubssuck1 I was referring to Livingston not the graphic.  The graphic is pretty cool.  Livingston on the other hand is a prick.

I'm not really happy bout him goin to duke, but whatever. I have connectons. He's good friends with my cousin. They went to grade school and peoria richwoods high school together.

Man the graphic took sooooo long. Those pics of him were in slam magazine and i had to take them with a digital camara. then theres a lot more editing and crap of the other pics. I'm damn happy how it turned out though. :headbang

I'm not really happy bout him goin to duke, but whatever. I have connectons. He's good friends with my cousin. They went to grade school and peoria richwoods high school together.

Man the graphic took sooooo long. Those pics of him were in slam magazine and i had to take them with a digital camara. then theres a lot more editing and crap of the other pics. I'm damn happy how it turned out though.  :headbang

Its not just his going to Duke that had me mad. He did a lot of really shady things in the last week or so of his recruitment that had me pissed off.

Man the graphic took sooooo long. Those pics of him were in slam magazine and i had to take them with a digital camara. then theres a lot more editing and crap of the other pics. I'm damn happy how it turned out though.  :headbang

Looks really badass.