JUST got home from work

Be Good

DAM Lord of the Rings makin me work till 1 on a school knight, I hate this movie anyways  even though I dont know what its about.  PEOPLE waited on line 3 hours before the movie started and for what  :angry:

cliff.jpg

My cut and paste URL is gettin lots of action on your posts, BEGood....

:lolhitting

DAM Lord of the Rings makin me work till 1 on a school knight, I hate this movie anyways  even though I dont know what its about.  PEOPLE waited on line 3 hours before the movie started and for what  :angry:

Were u still nice to the customers BEGOOD? :lol:

You're b****ing about having to be out until 1am on a scholl night, so you come right home and...get on Soxtalk? Makes sense to me. :nono

Since you may be sleeping through school today let me help . . .

Version 1 DAM Lord of the Rings makin me work till 1 on a school knight, I hate this movie anyways even though I dont know what its about. PEOPLE waited on line 3 hours before the movie started and for what

Version 2 Dam! The premier of the Lord of the Rings movie caused me to work until 1:00 a.m. on a school night. I hate this movie even though I do not know what it is about. People were waiting in line for up to three 3 hours before the movie started; and for what?

here are some extras in case you need them ,,,, ;; : "" '' .. ?!! they are called punctuation marks and they really help readers to understand what they hell you are saying

Be Good :lol: